Chapter 44

"Hey, don't be mad. I want you. Trust me I do. I'm trying to help you though," he said, pulling my back closer into his front. "Yeah, I get it. I'm just tired, I'm going to sleep," I dismissed this. He sighed and I knew he didn't believe me. His lips came and pressed a kiss on my neck, and then he continued toying with my flesh there. 

I stretched my neck to give him better access. His hand went around to the front of me and slid under the hem of his t-shirt. I gasped when he started rubbing me there. 

"I'll make you feel better, okay?" he caved. His fingers were running up my middle before curling into my entrance. "Okay" I breathed, feeling him there.

He continued to caress the flesh of my neck and tease my ear lobe between his teeth. He started to finger fuck me and I could feel from where he had me pressed against his front that his erection was thick and hard in response to it. 

"How many times do you want me to make you cum to make you feel better?" he whispered in my ear. I groaned at how sexy it was. "Oh god. I'm close" I breathed. "Good. Cum for me Gia," he slid his fingers out and rubbed over my clit with his lubricated fingers.

I cried out and trembled as he continued to coax me into release. My body quivered and my hand reached back and cupped his head. "Yes Nick, oh god. Thank you" I started coming down from my climax. I suddenly turned around and grabbed his cock to start stroking it. 

        "Gia" he warned, but weakly. He was already biting his lip at the feeling of me pumping him. "Nick. I want you inside me. Are you going to reject me?" I asked. He groaned, "Ugh, I should cuz this form of coping has to be bad for you...but fuckkkk I can't say no," he admitted, pushing down his pants, and my soaked panties.

 My legs went around his waist and he used his hand to guide his cock into me. We both groaned and I used my hold on his waist to start pushing his hips down, so they'd curl into me and push himself deeper inside me. 

"I want every inch of you" I moaned, pressing harder.

"You're gonna be the fucking end of me," Nick groaned before beginning to thrust deeper and faster into me. "I can't say no. I can never say no,'' he gritted out as he started working deeper inside. His hips were curled the farthest they could and he was hitting the back of my pelvis that way. I moaned and replied, "Never say no." 

"I can't," he groaned when I squeezed my thighs around him. 

        "Tell me you want me" I surprised myself by demanding that of him. He sucked the skin on my neck and spoke into the crook of it. "I fucking want you." I released my legs from around him and instead used my feet on the mattress to tip my hips upward to meet him thrust from thrust. "Oo, just like that baby," he groaned when we started hitting new places. "Tell me you want me," he returned the demand. His hand grabbed my hip and slammed into me. I cried out then laughed.

"I want you so bad," I told him. He grunted and started stroking it. His movements were sensual and slow, but it didn't mean he wasn't still hitting it hard. I loved the random change of pace and my fingers dug into his back. 

"Fuck, I love it. Oh, I love it," I was losing my mind to both the night terror and now the incredible sex after. I used this to cope with it. Either way I just loved having sex with him, it wasn't always a coping thing. 

"Yeah? You love this cock?" he asked, pumping himself in and out of me. "Yes'' I cried out. 

"Say it. Say whose cock you love," he grasped my chin and made me look at him. "Yours," I moaned. "Say my name," he ordered, hand now around my neck to keep our faces close. "Nick's cock. I love your cock," I let him hear what he wanted to hear. It was very true.