BONUS (Nico's POV)

I was at this girl's apartment that I'd met at one of our family owned clubs a few weeks back. Her name is Jessica or Jessa, something like that. Her place wasn't much to look at, but that wasn't at all what I was here for. I was here to look at her huge tits, while they bounced for me when I made her ride my dick. Her hips were a bit narrow, but I still held them firmly in my hands while pulling her up and down my cock with force. My mouth was around one of her erect nipples and I groaned into the flesh when she started clenching around me nearing her orgasm. I pulled back from her chest and shook my head. 

"I'm not letting you cum yet. Not even close," I stopped her from bouncing on my dick. She whined but I don't give a fuck. When I pulled her off my lap I set her down on the ground beside the bed. "Bend over the mattress," I ordered her. She complied immediately and bent herself over, so her ass was in the air for me. 

        "Give me your arms" I demanded. She folded them behind her back and with one hand I grabbed her wrists to keep her bound there and used my other hand to guide my dick back to her entrance. When I slammed into her without warning she groaned and her body jolted forward. I used my hold on her arms to start shoving her back down on my dick as I thrusted forward with deep hard strokes.

"Why are you so drenched? I didn't eat your pussy. I only just started fucking you. So what is it? What do you like so much?" I taunted her as my thrusting increased. She groaned and tried grinding on me. "You're so hot, Nico. I love every touch," she moaned this time when I ground back. 

"Yeah? How about this touch?" I slapped her ass hard and unexpectedly which made her clench around me. I grit my teeth and did it again for the same result. "Yes, anything" her voice sounded desperate. Sometimes they make it too easy. 

"Anything?" I asked, but I took it as a challenge. 

        I pulled out of her again and whirled her around, clutching her throat and pushing her back down on the mattress. She looked surprised but kept her legs spread wide for me to crawl between them. I kept my hand on her throat and slightly squeezed. Jessa, Jessica, whatever her name is, started panting. "You fucking little slut. You do like anything, huh?" I smirked, tightening my hold on her throat while simultaneously thrusting hard and fast into her. 

There's a right way to hold a woman's throat and a wrong way. You don't crush the windpipe you dig in the fingertips. 

        I was ramming my cock all the way in and hitting the spot that made her clench and quiver. I used my hold around her neck to increase my pace until I was pistoning in and out of her with her throat as my leverage. She moaned and slightly gasped for air, but I could see that dirty bitch liked it. I brought my face lower so I could talk gruffly in her ear as I fucked her. "You better make me cum or I'll punish you harder than I fucked you," I warned her. She tipped her head back slightly and clenched around me, wrapping her legs around me to pull me further into her. There we go. 

I let go of her throat and started pinching at her nipples while the slapping of my sack started to sound from her lifted pelvis that gave my nuts room to collide with the flesh of her ass. "Nico, oh my god, Nico!" Her cries got louder and she fisted the sheets to anchor herself to something. She started to shake so hard below me and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, but I never slowed down.

        She writhed beneath me probably needing a break as her orgasm crashed through her and lingered as my cock thrusted in and out of her. At least she was squeezing my dick even harder now. "It's too much" she gasped, but I grabbed her throat again and continued my thrusts. "Shut up," I warned her, almost finding my release. Watching her throat constrict under my hold and seeing her swollen pink pussy eat up my dick entirely I finally grunted and released into the condom. Releasing every last drop before releasing her neck. My fingers had left subtle marks.