Chapter 18

Nick cursed under his breath when someone interrupted us as they knocked at my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me," Dom called out. "Oh, I'm changing. What's up?" I asked through the door without opening it. "Alright, I was just gonna tell you that I'll be down in the entertainment center if you wanna come down," he offered. "Okay cool" was all I said. 

I waited to hear his feet retreating before turning back to the now half naked man beside my bed. "Take your clothes off," he ordered. The depth of his voice could make any order sound good. I pulled my skirt down and the top I pulled quickly over my head. Nicolas's handy work from last night was visible again, only lighter in shade. 

"You can't do this again" I warned him and he agreed, just to shut me up probably, before he pulled me to him.

        Our lips came together and we started kissing while we walked backwards towards the bed. He sat down and had me straddle him while we kissed some more. One hand was on my hip and the other was cupping my face. He used it to pull my lips away slightly so he could talk. "I wanna feel your lips around my cock," he whispered to me.

I looked him in the eyes for a second before climbing off him and kneeling in front of him. His erection was perfectly hard and the veins there showed me just how badly he did want to feel my mouth on him. 

        I softened my tongue and used it to swirl once around the head before using it to massage the underside of his dick where he'd be most sensitive. I heard him groan and his hips raised up slightly in his body's way of begging me to pull the rest of him into my mouth. I grabbed him at the base and pulled him further in where I let my saliva coat his length. I used it as lubrication when I started bobbing up and down.

I used my own little technique to suck him down as far as I could and pull him out to the tip over my pouted wet lips. I'd swivel my tongue and lips over his sensitive head like a knob. His hand reached out and grabbed a fist full of my hair and I knew he liked what he felt, so I did it again. 

"Fucking hell" he cursed. 

        I pumped the portion of his shaft that I couldn't get all the way into my mouth and was sure to push the rest to the back of my throat where I'd hum in satisfaction. It'd have him feel the vibration of my vocal cords around his dick. He fisted my pretty sheets beside his hand and started moving his hips in motion with my mouth until he started thrusting it deeper down my throat. My saliva thickened with him hitting my gag reflex repeatedly, so I used it to slobber on him. 

"Fuck, good girl. Make a mess," he encouraged me. I did not think hearing that kind of praise would be so fucking sexy, but my body responded to his words in a way that had my core pulse.

I started working my mouth over him using my little technique repeatedly. It made him moan once in the sexiest frickin way. "Fuck, oh fuck" he cursed as he was getting closer to cumming. His movements felt more frantic, but it was me who was in control here. I stayed using my same pace until I felt the head of his cock pulse over my tongue.

        Nick released a single grunt as I felt hot cum shoot into the back of my throat. I swallowed him and pulled him out of my mouth entirely. I licked his tip clean and when I looked up at him through my lashes his jaw tensed and his nostrils flared. "Don't look at me like that. I already wanna fuck you so bad and I've only just cum" he warned me. 

I stood up from where I'd been positioned and he helped me to my feet before pulling me onto the bed with him. "I only need a short time to recuperate and then I want to be inside you again" he told me. "Last night was supposed to be a one time thing" I sighed, coming to my senses again when it was already too late. "We fucked more than one time last night" he reminded me. I rolled my eyes at him knowing he knew what I meant.