Chapter 14

I've never felt air so thick in my entire life. This tension building between Nicolas and me was something different. Something dangerous. His large inked hand skillfully lowered my zipper and lingered at the small of my back where my skin was now exposed. "Nick" I breathed. My voice was caught in my throat. He didn't let me speak, instead his hand left the small of my back to cup my face. At the same time he leaned down to capture my lips with his. He caught me at total surprise which made me freeze when I felt the softness of his lips press on mine. 

I stumbled forward when his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me to him in one swift motion. My body reacted before my mind could and I started to move my lips with his. It didn't start slow and sensual. He went straight to passion and wanting. 

Our tongues thrashed together and he decided to bring both hands down to my ass and cup my fleshy cheeks while he quickly lifted me.

        My arms went around his neck in response so I could hold myself up. He took a few steps backwards instead of forwards, which confused me until I realized my bedroom door was open. He kicked it shut while both his palms cupped the backs of my thighs. The hem of my dress had gone way up and I felt exposed there. It was wrong to be kissing Nick just after kissing Mikhail, a man I am expected to marry...and because it was Nicolas in general. A killer. Son of the mob boss. 

I couldn't think straight with how utterly consumed I was by his intense kissing, and how his hands held me so well against him. Those hands on me as he walked forward again until we reached the bed. He placed me down and detached his lips from mine, grabbing the straps of my dress now to pull them down my shoulders and get me naked.

        "Nicolas, what're we doing?" I panted when I had a single second to breathe. "Shut up" he told me and ripped the straps off of me until my dress came falling down. I was in a black strapless bra and lace panties now. Our eyes met when he started to unbutton his top. I should've said more to stop this, but instead I watched as his entire firm torso was exposed. Instead of saying stop...I grabbed his shirt and pulled it down and off him altogether. A smirk formed on his lips and he grabbed me, throwing me on the mattress where he climbed on top of me. 

With one hand he easily undid my bra and threw it clean across the room. His hand went to my breast and cupped it. He pulled his lips away from mine and leaned down to kiss the swell of my breast. My back arched up when his hand moved away and his warm mouth replaced it to tease my hardening nipple. It pushed my chest further into him, giving him better access to me.

        I began to unbuckle his belt while he sucked and nibbled on my breast. When that was loose I went for the button of his slacks next. Nick's mouth went up and over to my neck where he began to tease the flesh there. I felt the swipe of his tongue and the soft pressed kisses before he'd suck and release my skin. It brought goosebumps across my body and I fisted his hair which made him groan.

He got up and hooked his fingers into my panties before sliding them down and tossing them somewhere behind him. My breath caught in my throat when he gripped my thighs and spread my legs wide. 

He looked like he wanted to devour what he saw and his expression was so sexy. His face went down to my heated core and pressed to my mound, making me moan at the feeling. I hadn't had sex in a long time and the need that had gone dormant was suddenly dripping out of me. 

I'm sure he could feel my need.

        Nicolas started working his tongue over me and I knew he was experienced with the amount of women I imagine he goes through. I didn't care at that moment though. It felt too good and I was already too far into things to stop it now. I didn't want to if I was being honest. I wanted him to continue on. His fingertips were digging into my fleshy thighs and I wouldn't be surprised if he left marks there. He kept me where he wanted me and tasted my entrance up through my slick folds.