INTRO

Hello everyone!

If you have a couple of minutes to spare, in this page you'll find everything you need to know about what awaits you in the next chapters. Otherwise, let's meet directly in the following pages! :)

1. I'll post a new chapter every Sunday, barring accidents.

2. There will be all kinds of oneshots: romance, angst, fluff... in short, from the saddest to the happiest ones (P.S.: I don't write lime/lemon).

3. Each story's title is the title of a song that is linked (at least in my imagination) to the content or vibes of the oneshot. You can listen to it before/during/after your reading if you want to <3

4. I already have a lot of ideas, but if I find any interesting prompt in the comments, I might try to make it come true :)

5. There's also an Italian version of these oneshots available on my profile, I post the same chapters every Sunday. So, if you'd like to read in Italian, you can do so!

6. For those of you who read this kind of oneshots for the first time, the information written in brackets such as (name) or (dream job) is yours to complete! As the "reader" is an actual character, those pieces of info refer to your name/dream job... and they should help you dive in the atmosphere created by the story a bit more.

7. If you have any piece of advice or tip for me, or if you simply feel like sharing your opinion, feel free to leave a comment.

8. (Sorry if I make any grammar mistakes, I try my best but English isn't my first language!)

Enjoy your reading :)

~ _takahawk_