A BIT SPECIAL HIMURO X READER

"Mom! Mom! Come on!"

The enthusiastic voice of your daughter Yachi resonates throughout the apartment, forcing you to speed up the cleaning of the house: you never expected raising a child to be easy, but you believed that after the neonatal phase things would be a bit simplified... But, apparently, it's quite the opposite.

"Honey, would you mind entertaining her for a while, until I finish cleaning?"

"You don't even have to ask, (Name-chan)." – your husband Himuro replies with a smile, giving you a kiss on the forehead. Once out of the kitchen, he immediately heads to Yachi.

"Be patient, darling. Now let's get ready and go, okay?"

"But I want to go now!"

"I know, I know, but you're still in your pajamas! Let's go change, come on."

As you remove all the crumbs of breakfast from the table, you thank Heaven for sending you a husband like him: you could not have asked for anyone better, both as a life partner and as a help in all sorts of moments. Once you're done, you dress up and wear a bit of makeup, to then join Himuro and Yachi, who are waiting for you together sitting on the sofa.

"Are you ready, mom?"

"Of course!"

"Yayyyyy! Let's gooo!"

Before you can even stop her, she slingshots out the door and runs to the car parked in front of the house with a radiant smile.

"Aaaah, how I wish I had even half the enthusiasm she has..." – you comment looking at your little ray of sunshine.

"I understand you... it's a shame that you don't realize how good it is to be six years old until you grow too much to have all that grit!" – adds Himuro with a laugh.

After another exhortation from the little girl, you get in the car and head to your destination: the GAO, the most beautiful aquarium in Akita. Yachi had been tormenting you with this place for months and months, so you took the opportunity of a weekend off work and basketball games to please her. During the trip you and Himuro can't enjoy a single moment of silence, as Yachi monopolizes the speakers with the songs of her favorite cartoons – which despite her young age she is able to turn on and switch independently, based on symbols and covers. To the music must be added, of course, her singing performances, whose tenderness is extremely funny.

"Here it is!" –your daughter exclaims as soon as her eyes rest on the huge building.

"See, Yachi-chan? We've arrived!" –your husband adds, taking a hand off the steering wheel to caress her – "Now let's park, buy the tickets and go have fun!"

You do exactly what he said, and after a fairly long queue (which Yachi endured only thanks to the impatience to see the sea creatures she loves so much) you finally enter the aquarium. It's beautiful, so beautiful. Just as you remembered it from that time.

Little Yachi's heart overflows with joy and you see her running from one tank to another and smiling at all the fish she sees, pointing her finger at them to see them as they get close to it, as if they wanted to eat it. Her curious eyes absorb all the colors and shapes of the fish, some of which she can already recognize as an expert.

"Did you see, Dad?! And you, Mom! Come here, fast!"

You go along with her smiling and let yourself be carried away by all her speeches, ranging from very precise descriptions to funny comments on the strange faces of certain fish. The little girl is also amazed by the giant turtles, which almost seem to greet her by moving their paws, but there is one thing that interests her more than any other.