SPECIAL ONESHOT: SWITCH!

Hello everyone! Today I want to apologize once more for skipping last Sunday and to properly thank you for reaching 1k reads: so, special oneshot! It's going to be crazy, I hope you like it!

The bell that echoes through the rooms marks the beginning of the Rakuzan basketball team's sport retreat: last night you and your friends arrived at a beautiful hostel in the countryside to spend an entire week training together, strengthening your bonds and focusing solely on basketball. You hate the idea of leaving your warm, fuzzy bed to get ready for the day, but knowing that you have no choice you mentally prepare yourself for the clash against November's cold. As soon as your brain starts functioning, you hear weird noises from various spots in your room – which is more than weird, as you're the only girl and sleep in a room just for yourself. Therefore, you quickly sit on the bed and look around, just to find yourself in the starting players' bedroom!

"Waaaaah! What are you doing her-?! WAAAAAAAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VOICE?!"

"Shut up, your voice has always been lik- AAAAAAAAAH! WHY AM I SPEAKING LIKE KOTARO?!"

While every single person in the room starts shouting, you rush to the closest mirror and look at yourself wide-eyed: you're Nebuya. Literally. Your body is the one of a 1,90m (6'2 ft) extremely beefy boy, and it's useless to say that panic rises inside of you – and definitely not you only. All of a sudden someone knocks on the door (and you somehow manage to hear it). Mayuzumi, if he actually is Mayuzumi, goes to open it, and what's revealed is... you. Like, the real you. Your body still in your pyjama looks inside the room with a serious face.

"From your screams I can tell that you're not in your own bodies as well, are you?"

You look at each other and nod, no one daring to open their mouth.

"And do you by any chance know why this happened or how to fix this situation?"

Another round of glances, followed by a denial this time.

"Right. Well, let's not give in to panic and think. First of all" – your body continues once it enters the room – "We must understand who we are."

"I'm Kotaro!" – Mayuzumi exclaims.

"I'm Mibuchi..." – Kotaro adds.

"Nebuya." – Mibuchi says raising his hand.

"Mayuzumi." – Akashi states.

"(Name)..." – you end with a whisper – "D-does this mean that the one inside my body is you, Akashi?"

"Yes, that's me."

Probably, the only reason why you're not lying on the floor due to a cardiac arrest is you being in Nebuya's strong body. You'll have to thank him for saving your life once all this is over.

"Oh no, why does my beautiful, elegant body have to be in the hands of that coarse Nebuya?! You'd better treat it well, otherwise you'll have a piece of me as soon as I have it back!" – Mibuchi exclaims from Kotaro's body.

"Like I chose this! Do you think I'm glad of having this scrawny, pale body?!"

"What did you just say?!"

The two boys face each other like they're about to start the quarrel of the century. Kotaro tries to stop them from Mayuzumi's body, but the moment they all shut up is when Akashi speaks. He pronounces a single word, "silence", but with a tone so calm yet determined that no one dares to speak another word. You never thought your voice could sound that authoritative.

"Wasting our time arguing with each other is completely pointless, things won't change. Our priority now is getting ready quickly and go on with the day just as we planned it. We obviously can't explain this situation to the others, so we'll have to pretend that everything is perfectly normal: think carefully about who the owner of the body you are in is, and try to act and speak as they would."