WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Hello everyone! Wattpad Santa is here to give you a brand new special oneshot. Why special, you may ask? Well, because you can imagine anyone as the main character! I tried to create a situation suitable for most characters, so you just have to choose your favourite (C/N is his name) and let your fantasy do the rest. Happy holidays everyone! <3

Aaah, Christmas! Surely one of your favourite moments of the year: shining lights, colourful decorations, a beautiful Christmas tree and a heart-warming atmosphere. But what matters the most is obviously spending this day with your beloved ones, and talking about this, this year is different: as you have a very strong friendship with (C/N), you've been invited with your parents to spend Christmas at his place. You feel extremely excited at the idea, it's the first time that you're spending Christmas with a friend and you can't wait to meet the rest of his family.

This morning your mother and you woke up early to prepare two quiches and various appetizers to start the big lunch, to then get dressed with your elegant clothes – and Christmas-themed jewellery, of course.

"Ok, are you ready?"

"Yep." – you answer your dad.

"Let's go then."

Once you wear your coats, you grab the wonderful poinsettia you got for (C/N)'s mom and go out to the freezing winter air. The cold reaches your bones, but the enthusiasm and happiness join the car's heating system and keep you warm. It doesn't take long for you to reach your destination and once you park the car you knock on the door. (C/N) himself opens it shortly after.

"Hi (Name-chan)! And good morning to you!" – he says to your parents.

You greet him back and get in, your bodies relaxing in the warm environment.

"Oh, how beautiful! You shouldn't have disturbed yourselves!"

While your mom and (C/N)'s talk about the best position for the plant and about the lunch, you immediately turn towards your friend.

"Merry Christmas, (C/N-chan)! Thank you for inviting us." – you say hugging him.

"No problem, thank you for being here today! Actually, there's someone that can't wait to meet you..."

He opens a door and you can't even think about what's happening that you're crushed by a sudden force.

"(Name-chaaaaaaaannn)!"

"Hana-chan! Hi sweetie, come here!"

You lift up (C/N)'s adorable younger sister and hold her tight, wishing her a merry Christmas. You missed that little troublemaker with whom you've played countless afternoons so much, you couldn't wait to see her again.

"Santa came here last night, did you knowwww?"

"Really? And what did he bring you?"

"I don't knowwww! Mummy doesn't want me to open the presents until we've had lunch!" – she angrily exclaims, with that expression that your inner child vividly remembers.

"She's right, though. Isn't it better to open the presents when we're all together?"

Her face leaves you no doubt: she would rather have her gifts here and now, but that's the fate that every child has to accept.

In a while all of (C/N)'s relatives arrive: grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and the list goes on. They all make a great impression on you and the same seems to be for them, which helps you feel at ease and behave more naturally.

"Mummyyyy! I'm hungryyy!" – Hana-chan suddenly exclaims.

"Wait a little bit more, darling. It's not ready yet."