MURASAKIBARA X READER - YOU RAISE ME UP

"I don't want to, (name-chin)!"

"Come on, Sushi! Do it for me!"

"I said that I don't want tooooooo!"

The Teiko titan keeps not giving in to your request, answering with continuous complaints: the only thing to do is strike at his weak spot, food.

"Please, Sushi! If you accept I'll bring a pack of candy bars tomorrow!"

"...The chocolate and vanilla ones?"

"Exactly those!" – you exclaim winking.

"...Fine... but promise me that you'll bring them, okay?"

"Yayyyyyy! I promise I promise!"

Still a bit reluctant, Murasakibara crouches in front of you and grants you the immense privilege of sitting on his shoulders.

"Wow! It's so cool to see the world from up here!" – you scream full of enthusiasm – "Let's go see the others!"

"What am I, your mount?"

"Think about your pack of delicious vanilla and chocolate candy bars..."

Led by that thought the boy heads to the gym with you on his shoulders and not easily enters the door.

"Hail, people of Teiko!" – you say greeting your club mates as a smile appears on their faces when they see this skit for the billionth time.

"Are you still up there, (name-cchi)? You never get tired, do you?" – Kise states with a laugh.

"Of course I don't! It's easy for you giants, at least I can feel like being 3 meters tall on Sushi's shoulders and I can see the world from above!"

"Do you have all this time to waste to play the world ruler?" – Midorima, the usual buzzkill, reproaches you.

"It's just for a few minutes, and I'm not the world ruler. This is someone else's role, isn't it Akashi?"

The magenta-haired boy chuckles at your statement, just like the others. It's a joke, but who wouldn't picture Akashi in the shoes of an emperor?

"(Name-chin) get down. My shoulders ache."

"Ok, thanks Sushi!"

The following day you fulfil your promise and bring the long-awaited snacks to your friend – that in less than five minutes are already vanished inside his huge stomach. Seeing Murasakibara binge eating his favourite snacks and filling up his cheeks like a squirrel makes your heart melt every time. Despite being tall and powerful, in the end he's just a hopeless glutton and even though his behaviour seems indifferent, Murasakibara attaches himself quickly to people and to his passions: a boy like him couldn't have been anything different than your biggest crush.

***

(Timeskip: high school)

Bzzzzzzz

As you're chilling and reading a good book you hear your cell phone vibrate on your desk. You hate when people text you or call you as you're focused on reading, therefore you usually turn off both sound and vibration, but unluckily today you have forgot this little detail. You remembered only after snuggling into the pillows and under the sheets, and there was no way you would get out of your soft nest for such a thing. Anyways you unwillingly get up and read the message: you might as well see who it is as you're already distracted.

(Name-chiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn)

What's up Sushi?

I canttttttttt :(