TAKAO X READER - GOLDEN

(A/N) I have to start this collection with a super-fluffy oneshot starring the one and only Takao Kazunari. I HAVE TO. 

You wake up with the sun shining bright in the sky and the lovely sound of birds, while a smile forms on your face: today is an important day, the first anniversary of the relationship between you and your beloved hawk-chan, Takao Kazunari.

You've been waiting for this moment for a few days and you can't wait to meet each other to spend the day together. Just you and him, without worries or bad thoughts. You get ready: you wear your favourite dress, you style your hair, a bit of make-up and there you go – of course without forgetting to bring the present that you've prepared for him.

A quick walk is all it takes to reach his house: in front of the door you fix your hair and ring the bell. Takao himself opens the door, a Takao that's glowing just like you.

"Hi, (name-chan)! Happy anniversary to my princess!" – he exclaims lifting you up and making a pirouette while closing the door with his foot.

"Happy anniversary to you, you handsome little hawk!" – you exclaim back, caressing his cheek to pull his face closer to your lips.

"Close your eyes, (name-chan)!" – he says as he gently makes your feet touch the ground.

"Starting with a bang, huh? I already have to close my eyes!" – you say with a laugh, obeying his request. You hear footsteps walk away and get close again after a few seconds.

"Ok, you can open them!"

Your eyelids lift to show a marvellous bouquet made up of your favourite flowers, that fills the room with a sweet scent.

"Oh my gosh Kazu! It's wonderful!" – you scream grabbing the bouquet and enthusiastically jumping on the spot.

"Do you like it? These flowers are aaaaaaalmost as gorgeous as you." – he states with a smirk and a wink. It's impossible to describe the joy you feel in such moments, and watching your boyfriend "flirt" with you even after conquering your heart a long ago makes you feel loved beyond imagination.

You answer to his comment with another laughter and a multitude of kisses – but it's nothing new, "too much sweetness" is something that doesn't exist in your dictionary.

"Thank you very much, really. But it's my turn now!" – you exclaim sitting on the sofa next to him.

You pull your present out of your bag and hand it to him with eyes full of hope. It's a simple gift, like the bunch of flowers, but a very valuable one.

Takao rips the wrapping paper in the blink of an eye, he pulls out the box from its casing and finds a beautiful photo of your first kiss in an elegant glass frame.

"It's such a sweet idea, (name-chan)! It'll make a great impression on my bedside table!"

"I'm glad you like it! It carries a lot of beautiful memories, doesn't it?" – you ask dreamily, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Oh, it sure does." – he answers putting the photo back in its box and pulling you closer – "I will never forget the anxiety I felt as I was asking you to come to prom with me and the euphoria when you said you would!"

"I could have never refused, Kazu."

"Well, I feared you might. You know, I didn't think you would choose me out of all our friends at Shutoku basketball club." – he admits with a laugh.

"I would always choose you, silly billy." – you reply giving him yet another kiss.

"(Name)!"

"Ayame! Hi little girl, come here!" – you exclaim facing your boyfriend's adorable younger sister.

She runs to you and, as always, she starts giving you any sort of information about her life and her new discoveries.

"What is this?" – she suddenly asks grabbing the box and shaking it.

None of you manage to stop her: before you can answer the box slips off and the frame falls on the ground. Thanks to the close distance it doesn't shatter but a lot of glass fragments break and there are noticeable cracks even in the part that didn't break.

"Ayame, look at what you've done! (Name-chan) had just given it to me!"

The little girl, overwhelmed with the series of events and with her brother's rebukes, bursts into tears.

"You can never stay still, can't you? You always have to touch everything around you!" – Takao continues, visibly annoyed.

"Come on Kazu, don't yell at her this way. It's nothing serious."

Takao doesn't reply but keeps frowning on Ayame, that runs to her room. It's useless to say it, you're extremely sorry for your frame, and your anniversary "without worries or bad thoughts" is already undermined. But suddenly you have an idea.

"Kazu, let's collect the glass fragments before someone gets a cut. Then give the frame to me, I'll fix it."

"Are you sure, (name-chan)?"

"I am, don't worry."

As soon as you're done cleaning the floor and you've gathered all the pieces, you put them in a bag.

"And now let's talk to your sister. Let's not ruin this day, mh?" – you say patting his back.

After making up with Ayame you and Takao take the rest of the day for yourselves, a day that goes flawlessly by with a thousand smiles.

The following day, after you collect what you need at the stationery shop, it's time to fix the frame. Luckily most pieces are big enough to be easily reassembled, and when you've figured out how to position them, you glue them together. But instead of the regular one you use a beautiful golden glue. You patiently finish the puzzle and when you're done you take a look at the end result: the frame is even better than before thanks to your artistic touch. You let it dry and wrap it up again – but with a note this time: Just like us, that fill with gold even the darkest of moments.

And here is my first oneshot! It is really romantic, but you can't say that I didn't warn you XD! All kidding aside, let me know what you think in the comments! :)

Song used in the title: Golden - Harry Styles