AOMINE X MOMOI - ONE LIFE

Hi guys, how are you? I hope your holidays were absolutely amazing, and I also hope that you liked my previous oneshots for Christmas and New Year's Eve. I want to spoil you a little bit more, so today I'm writing yet another special oneshot! I tried to imagine a slice of Aomine and Momoi's lives as adults in love, and here's the result. Enjoy!

Aomine's point of view

"Aaaaah, I'm finally over with the dishes!" – I say slouching on the sofa

"You haven't done anything different than what you usually do, though, have you?" – Satsuki states, looking at me with a smile.

"Well, that's true, but I'm still tired." – I answer, feeling the sofa adapt to my body and become more comfortable – "Anyways, have you decided what we're watching tonight?"

"Yep!"

I anxiously wait for the movie's title, hoping that it's not one of those super predictable romantic comedies, but when she turns she's not holding a normal DVD.

"But that is..."

"Exactly!" – she happily exclaims, getting close to me and sitting on the sofa – "I couldn't decide on a film, so I thought: why don't we watch the videos of our wedding?"

I stay silent for a while, staring at the case without knowing what to say.

"Oh, you don't want to? Never mind, then..."

"No! No, I want to! It's just..."

"... Just what?"

"It's... I'm just sure that if I watch those videos I'll cry like a baby..."

Well, before her I was convinced that I would never pronounce such a sentence: I would never admit to someone that I would cry because of sadness, let alone because I'm getting emotional. With Satsuki, though, I always manage to be vulnerable, because...

"And where's the problem?! If it happens, I'll hold you and comfort you, just like my 1.90 m baby!"

... because she understands me so well, that I could never be ashamed for what I feel.

With a laugh I grab the DVD and put it in the player, to then cover the both of us with a fuzzy blanket and press play. The first clips are just short videos of the guests before the ceremony.

"So guys, how are you feeling?" – the cameraman asks Kise and Murasakibara.

"Great, hahaha! We're super duper excited, aren't we, Murasakibara-cchi?"

"Mh mh..."

"Hahaha! Look at him, he was eating even during a wedding!" – Satsuki exclaims, staring at the giant nodding with a strawberry Chupa-Chups in his mouth. A classic.

"Well, what can you do about it? That guy will never change, and the same goes for that enthusiastic Kise."

"Yep, I remember him being the life of the party during the reception!"

"He even sang our first dance's song, obviously he was the life of the party!"

"Ooooh, I remember that suit Akashi was wearing! He was incredibly elegant, almost finer than the groom himself..." – she teases me, giving me a nudge with the elbow.

"Oi! My blue suit was perfect!" – I state: it was a really wonderful one, something that I usually don't wear – "Moreover, for you I bore the sense of imminent strangulation of the tie!"

"Oh come on, I know it's not as terrible as you make it seem!"

"I swear! I'm sure that there's a circle of hell for whoever invented ties..."