Chapter 28 ~ Liam

Chapter 28 ~ Liam

To our surprise, the fans accepted Darcy better than anyone could have expected. They were really nice to her and when we were out and we bumped into some fans, they were always sweet to her. I guess no one can be mean to someone who radiates as much sweetness as her. It’s like when you see a puppy or a baby, you just can’t say anything mean to such a beautiful and innocent creature. I think our fans can see that Darcy would never do something mean to anyone.

And that’s a relief. We can go out without worrying about the fans or anything. It is still weird for her when fans ask her to take pictures of all of us, including her. Or when they tell her that she is so beautiful and that we make a beautiful couple. Every time she replies with a shy and cute smile that makes me fall harder for her.

My break is about to be over and we’ve made it count every second. I’ve even gone with her to pick up Lizzie, which caused a little mob there, but nothing we couldn’t handle. Girls just got excited to see me there. While Lizzie is in school, we go out with Brit, or we spend the day in her house, sometimes in my place. I’ve been feeling really well and my blood exams say I’m taking all very good, that my other kidney is adjusting to the new change perfectly. Only because of that, Darcy has allowed me to take her to different places.

I’ve made her live.

We went to bungee jump. I always wanted to do that and it was hard to convince her, but I made it. It was great, we jumped together and she almost choked me to death, but it was worth it. It’s an experience I’ll never forget. I also took her to paintball and incredibly, she’s great at that. She kicked my arse! We went to the London Eye. Surprisingly, after living her whole life here in London, she has never been there. We’ve touring the city like it’s the first time we’ve here and that’s incredible. To be free for two weeks, just taking care of me and my relationship has been amazing. It has boosted me with energy to start all over again, with more strengths and more responsible.

It has also been great for Darcy. She has done things that she never thought of doing and she hasn’t neglected Lizzie in the least bit. Sometimes we go out with her and everyone around loves her immediately. She is that charming. Some people have thought that Lizzie is Darcy’s daughter, but I’ve told them otherwise, that she is only her sister and that Darcy is very responsible and caring towards her sister. That has got her so many brownie points with the media.

Harry has gone out with us as well, for which there are many pictures of him and Lizzie being adorable. I think Lizzie has got a fandom as well now and when Lux is with us, the whole world explodes. They cannot take Harry, Lizzie and Lux at the same time. I’ve seen many posts on tumblr with hilarious reactions to those pictures.

Yes, I’ve also shown Darcy the social networks. She doesn’t have any account because Lizzie is only nine and she can’t have one, so to make things fair, she doesn’t have one either. It’s not like she needs them, anyways. That’s what she tells me.

The day Eleanor, Perrie, Darcy and Lizzie went shopping, many paparazzi followed them. Sugarscape made so very hilarious yet sweet comments about that outing.

The only negative thing in these past few weeks is that Darcy has been over me all the time and I don’t mean it in a good, playful way. Nope, not at all. She’s been like that over my health, always reminding me to take my pills, to take it easy with the food, be careful with what I consume and how much rest I get. It’s sweet, but it gets annoying after a while. We have had some fights about it already. Yes, it’s not all love and happiness in real life. After all, this is not one of those fan fictions you find on tumblr.