CHAPTER SIX

"el!" juno cheered, he pushed passed everyone and tackled the young girl into a hug "juno" she responded back, but she was looking over at him, possibly staring at mike

"juno" she responded back, but she was looking over at him, possibly staring at mike.
"where have you been? i've been worried sick, i was looking all over hawkins for you and hopper, you could've left a note, you know" juno said

eleven nodded her head, apologizing for leaving so suddenly. the next person she hugged was mike wheeler, but she actually cried seeing him, juno pretended not to be hurt (jokingly).

"you know eleven?" asked lucas
"i kind of knew she was alive the whole time..." juno answered back

juno focused back at the kids, as they rekindled. it must've meant alot for eleven to see mike again, after so long. mike asked why didn't eleven every reveal she was back, that's when hopper stepped in saying that he would let her reveal she was back till it was safe.

"where have you been, juno's been worried sick" hopper said
"where've you been?" eleven asked with an attitude,

but hopper just pulled her into a hug, glad that she was okay and fine.

"you've been hiding her, you've been hiding her this whole time!" mike was upset

hopper grabbed him by the shoulder and took him away, to talk in private. once they were away, juno walked back to el and asked where did she go and why did she go.

"mama, i found mama"
"you found her mom, that's good, right?" juno asked
"yes, i met another little girl who was also taken by papa"

juno nodded his head pretending he understood, he then let el go ahead and reconnect with the others, and to be able to meet max. once eleven got to see how will was doing, joyce and juno told her about the morse code and the gate.

"everyone told me that you opened the gate before, if that's true, could you close it again? to save will?" juno asked
"yes, i can" el answered back

once everyone was back, hopper was explaining what he saw back at the hawkins lab, and the gate he saw. that's when eleven confirmed she can in fact close the gate, however hopper was still scared, worried even.

"but if even if you can do it, there's still one problem, if the brain dies the body dies" mike said
"wasn't that the whole point? or am i missing something?" juno asked

mike said it was the whole point, but looking at it from a bigger picture. if they were to actually close the gate, kill the mind flayer and his army then it would kill will too because he was part of the army. it grew quiet all of a sudden, none of them were sure how to save will without killing him.

they all entered the room where will was resting, juno asked steve for his jacket, due to the coldness of the room.

"dude, no way"
"give me your jacket, or i'm ripping your hair out!"