CHAPTER THREE

juno didn't have a shift today at family video so that meant he could be home, but it looked like eleven was more stressed out than everyone else

"what's up with her?" asked juno

"mike isn't here" responded hopper

"what did you do, murder the boy before he left home?"

eleven stormed back in, still looking upset, which caused juno to ask eleven if she wanted some breakfast, but she just walked over to the phone and dialed a number; juno was going to assume it was mike she was attempting to call. once mike answered, eleven walked into her room and close the door.

"oh but i can't have a phone in my room" asked the young teen

"don't push it" responded hopper

juno glared at him before grubbing on the dry fruit loops in the box before eleven reappeared in the room.

"everything okay?" asked hopper

eleven didn't answer instead she just slammed the door again back in her room, juno looked over to see a happy face on hopper's face

"one down, another to go"

"oh, you're evil" juno sneered

hopper left for work, while he was out, juno decided to talk to eleven.

"el, i'm coming in, is that alright?" asked juno

the door slightly opened indicating juno was welcomed in.

"is everything okay?"

"i think mike lie"

"why?"

eleven sat up and explained to juno what happened and how hopper said mike's nana was okay but then today when she called mike said there was something wrong with his nana. but while they were talking, she hears mike's mom yell at him about what happened to nana.

"so you're certain he's lying..."

"friends don't lie..." eleven whispered

"friends don't, but boyfriends...." juno trailed off

eleven looked at juno and asked if he could take her to max mayfield's house. juno let out a smile and nodded his head, before they both got up and headed to his car to drive off to max's house. before officially leaving, the phone rang.

"maybe it's mike"

juno picked up the phone: "hello?"

"you're not at work, i know that for a fact so where are you? steve is here chatting with this child friend of his and i'm gonna shoot myself in the head"

"who? lucas? max?"

"some kid with a hat and curly ass hair"

"oh no, demon child is back...okay, i'll have to swing by later sorry, my sister is dealing with some issues, bye"