CHAPTER SIX

"no, no, no, there has to be another way" juno said

"well, there isn't, this could possible be our only way out" dustin answered

"go check it out first then talk to us about escaping through here" juno answered

it was just, robin, erica and juno in the elevator as dustin and steve climbed out to investigate. erica seemed annoyed about missing her uncle jack's party or maybe about being in this situation alone. juno just wanted to get out of here overall, before robin scooted over to him.

"what?" juno asked

"what's up with you? you didn't seem in a good mood earlier today, is everything okay?"

"i feel like i can't say i am, because who knows how long we'll be in this elevator, so i might end up spilling my feelings" juno taunted, trying not to bum out the mood

robin just stayed quiet, before juno took in a deep breath and said: "i don't think i'm okay, but i don't wanna open up about it because then what if you think i'm insane and don't wanna be friends with me"

"well if it makes you feel better, i'm a bit weird myself"

"it's more than just that, or what if steve thinks he was wrong about me, and breaks up with me because i'm just not..."

juno stopped talking, before holding back anything he wanted to say to robin. he felt robin, lightly kick him against the foot causing juno to look up at her and give her a small smile.

"don't forget, we're going to be roomies in california"

"yeah, roomies for life" juno replied

"oh my god, we should get a cat for our apartment"

dustin and steve climbed back down, giving up for the night, or early morning? who knows what time it is anymore. juno should really carry a watch with him, but he started to feel sleepy.

"why don't russians have pillows" juno grumbled, leaning against the wall

steve sat on the opposite side of juno, it was quiet, but juno wasn't sure if it was a good quiet or a bad quiet. was it tense between them because juno makes it? juno felt steve pulling his head onto his shoulder and said for him to rest.

"shouldn't one of us stay up?"

"it's not gonna be you, you cannot stay up to save your life"

"not if i got something distracting me"

"juno, just sleep"

juno didn't have the energy to fight back so he just fell asleep, not knowing what was going to happen next and when they would leave this elevator called hell.

when juno woke up, he found himself on steve's lap instead of his shoulder before instantly getting up as if steve wasn't his boyfriend. the york teen looked around to see no dustin to be found, he should steve awake.