CHAPTER FIVE

tw// suicide thoughts

juno was back at work, he looked through the return stack and started to carry some to their respective shelves

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

juno was back at work, he looked through the return stack and started to carry some to their respective shelves. but he was more concerned about what he, robin, steve and dustin discovered last night about the russians.

"seems like a big storm is coming" answered keith

juno looked outside to see that it was extremely cloudy and windy. juno liked days like this, he wasn't sure why but cloudy, windy and possible rainy days were the best. he left the house today, before hopper could even wake up, didn't want to hear anything about where he would be later today. plus, he was still hungover from last night from whatever happened to him.

so juno was now at work, he heard the phone ring causing juno to drop the stack on the counter and walk over.

"family video store, juno, speaking"

"juno, it's steve"

"i know from the sound of your voice..."

"are you coming to scoops ahoy?"

"you do know i have work...i can't just drop everything for y'all"

"okay...well come afterwards, unless the russians got to us"

juno told steve not to joke about that, before saying that he'll come by after his shift before hanging up on steve completely. he was starting to get a bit annoyed with steve, checking up on him.

with the anniversary of juno's parents coming soon, he couldn't help but start feeling annoyed with everything and everyone. the teen felt like he was slowly resorting back to his old behavior, distancing himself, and sabotaging his relationship with others. so juno just took a deep breath and tried to ignore the feeling completely.

juno can remember his last conversation with his parents up to the minute, he hated it; sometimes he had nightmares about it but he didn't tell anyone, not even steve, he couldn't. because he would just feel like a burden. besides, who would want a boyfriend who's depressed?

"could you take out the trash to the back, after you're done with whatever..." keith's voice emerged from behind juno

"yeah, yeah, sure" answer juno

he grabbed the trash and made his way to the dumpster, once he dumped it into the bin. he looked out to the street and started walking down the alley. the teen stopped at the sidewalk, before slowly making his way onto the street and stood right in the middle. he felt his breath starting to shake before hearing a car horn honk more than once. juno looked over to the right and saw a car coming right at him, and he didn't even move; juno closed his eyes waiting for it to be over.

"juno!"

but it was all just a thought...

juno turned around to face keith who asked what was taking him so long to come back from putting the trash in the bin. juno apologized before rushing back inside.