CHAPTER SIX

"this is a lot to process" suzie answered

"we know, we could use your help" juno answered

"so if i dial this into the computer, it gives a location to something called the nina project?"

the group nods

"and it's a code name for a video game?" asked suzie

"no, not not just a video game, a video console" answered will

"it's america's answer to nintendo" responded jonathan

"americantendo" argyle contribute

maise leaned towards juno and asked what was the story with this girl. juno gave a quick summary on her and dustin before focusing back on the group.

"so you drove 3,000 miles over your spring break, so i can help you get a new video game console no one has heard of?"

"yes" they all answered in unison

suzie once against looked hesitant before juno spoke up saying: "we're not doing this for ourselves but for dustin, for his birthday which is-"

"two months, three days and five hours"

"right, exactly"

before the conversation can continue, eden bursts into the room.

"i don't know what you're doing but i am not spending my entire day babysitting! pull your damn weight!" shouted eden

"language" suzie exclaimed

"oh no, am i going to burn in hell now?" eden taunted

"you tell her" maise cheered

suzie pushed eden out of her room before closing the door.

juno turned back to suzie and asked: "so are you able to help us?"

"i would do anything for dustybun, but i'm afraid there's been an unfortunate development" answered suzie

suzie explained what happened after she changed dustin's grade in latin. how she felt guilty and her father noticed before he finally forced a confession out of her. she went on about how she's never seen her father so mad and how he ended up taking her computer.

"he uses it for his studies in his office that is locked all the time with him inside"

"i'm sorry" juno answered

"for what? i should be sorry because i cannot help"

"well i'm sorry you feel guilty, you're not a bad person, suzie, i hope you know that"

suzie nodded, appreciating the comment before the lights went out again and eden's screech for the same boy rang through the house.

"i have an idea, but we're going to need a lot of help" answered suzie