Chapter 29; Disney Role Play

Justin's POV:

Being woken up by Aria shuffling and mumbling things wouldn't be a concern a few months ago, but having the floating background thought knowing that she was pregnant was probably the only reason I was up at 2:16am.

"Babe, I can't hear you..." I trailed off sleepily, my brain conflicted and battling the need to sleep as well as being concerned.

"I said it feels weird," She huffed quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed on her side, her back facing me as she groaned lightly. The sound didn't put me at ease at all, knowing fully well about the complications pregnancy could offer.

A factor that we'd experienced with Mia but on a new level.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I asked, a little more awake as I rubbed my eyes and sat up, the duvet sliding down my naked chest until it was at my lap, the band of my boxers peeking out from over the material.

"Kind of," She trailed off and I heard her let out a wavered breath before she groaned again and then suddenly gasped.

"What?" I asked with wide eyes, my heart beginning to thump irregularly and just as I went to question her further I felt her whip around and literally climb over my legs and make her way to the bathroom.

It wasn't too long until I heard the sound of her throwing up, a sigh leaving my lips as I moved the duvet off me and stood up.

I knew that she'd want water after throwing up so making my way towards the bedroom door I walked out, telling Aria that I was just going to get her water in case she thought anything else whilst she threw up.

I took a quick peek in Mia's room, her small body tucked under her pink sheets as she slept silently. She was still a little sick, recovering from her whole throwing up episode that had Aria a little more panicked that she should've been although I couldn't judge.

A mothers love was something on a new level of affection and plus I had no right to question Aria's concern when she was pregnant and prone to mood swings that could probably get me a shoe to the face if I ever so slightly pissed her off.

I closed Mia's door gently, walking down the corridor and making my way to the kitchen where I filled up a pint glass with filtered water, watching as Diesel lifted his head from where he was in curiosity before going back to sleep.

At the same time I stepped out the kitchen, switching off the foyer lights since they were less harsh and walking up the stairs with the glass of water in my hands.

I returned back to our room, seeing the bathroom light on and Aria standing against the counter which had the matching his and hers sinks built in. I could smell the fragrance of one of the sprays that Aria kept in the bathroom, something she always over used when she threw up because well let's face it...who likes the smell of throw up?

"You okay?" I asked her quietly, watching as she turned around and grabbed her toothbrush before looking at me.

"I hate being pregnant," She mumbled with narrowed eyes and I fought off the amused smile on my face but failed miserably as she squeezed some toothpaste onto her brush and began brushing her teeth.

"Sorry," I said innocently, and she turned to me as she placed the brush in her mouth, rolling her eyes which made me chuckle.

"Don't laugh," She said through brushing her teeth and I put the glass of water down onto the bed stand, walking back into the bathroom and yawning at the same time I leaned my chin on Aria's shoulder bending a little down behind her, my arms around her middle.

"You look cute at two am, throw up and all..." I trailed off, watching her in the mirror and admiring the natural beauty that she had, her cheeks heating up lightly at the compliment.