Chapter 2; No Offence By The Way

Aria's POV:

"He has this massive hand print on his face." Kelsey said to me and I smiled.

After telling Kelsey about what Diego had done we came up with a plan, she pretended that she didn't know and as a result Diego though that he had won the jackpot but we took Lia with us (who was the blonde with him that night)  and they basically confronted him and then literally beat the shit out of him.

I recorded the whole thing, and whilst they were beating the pulp out of the guy I broke his ps4 and then once they were done I slapped him on the face.

Hard.                                                                 

So yeah.

"Good, he deserves it after that crap." I said to her as I picked up a plate and went to table 20, I placed down the food and apparently tonight we had to look more casual yet appropriate so my normal black skirt and white shirt were replaced with some floral leggings and a white strappy top.

Since I'd been in Italy, my normal tanned skin had topped up and my hair had gone slightly lighter.

My boobs had grown as well as my ass but hey I wasn't complaining.

I don't think Justin will either.

However at the mention of his name in my head I regretted it because that empty feeling popped up and I sighed.

Only 8 days left without him Aria.

You can do this.

I chanted the last few words in my head before taking a deep breath in and looking at the orders that still had to come out. The time now was coming up to 9:50 and the restaurant had closed around 5 minutes so there wasn't many to take.

Taking the food out to the rest of the tables that were waiting I took my card with my name on it and swiped it producing a beep sound from the machine, I clicked shift over and it went green and I put my card back.

I took my apron off but half way I heard Kelsey speak up, "Aria can you take table 23 for me please?" She said and I shook my head, "My shift is over and I'm not doing anything." I said to her and she whined.

"Please, please, please, please." She said and I groaned, "Fine, just shutup." I said to her as I put my hand to her face as she went to kiss me.

This girl is crazy.

"Thank you." She sang before pouring a drink for a guy who was at the bar, I smiled lightly at her behaviour before going back to my hook.

I put my apron on and ran my fingers through my curls huffing a little before plastering a fake smile on my face; I walked towards table 23 looking down as I grabbed my pen and notepad for taking down the orders.

"Do you guys speak Italian or Enl-holy shit." I squeaked out seeing my dad grinning at me and as my eyes followed the table I saw everyone.

And when I mean everyone I mean everyone.

My dad.

My mom.

Pattie.

Jeremy.

Alex.

Jinx.

Bradley.

Ellie.

Aaron.

Tevez.

Johnson.