Chapter 6; You Have To Promise Me

Aria's POV:

"You what?"

Pregnant?...

Justin's baby...

Cue the burning pain.

"I'm pregnant and it's your boyfriend happens to be my baby daddy," She said twirling the ends of her blonde hair like it was nothing.

"Is this some sort of sick fucking joke?" I spat at her trying to conceal the fact that I wanted the beginning of this nightmare to come to a complete halt.

"Does it look like some joke to you?" She seethed back and I felt sick, like I literally was going to throw up and that choking feeling when you're about to break down wasn't helping since I was experiencing it.

I was begging for someone to just come out of the corner and scream you've been punked but nothing happened.

Nothing at all.

I looked back to where Justin had walked to see him looking straight at me, "That..." I pointed back at the fat- pregnant bitch, "Is you're fucking fault," I growled at him and he swallowed looking at me and I could feeling my chest starting to cave in as the need to cry increased with every breath I took.

"Fucking deal with it, because I sure as hell am not," I spat walking straight through the foyer and past him towards the door; hastily opening it I slammed it behind me before running towards my car.

"Baby, wait!" Justin shouted and I turned around to him, "I have nothing, absolutely fucking nothing to say to you," I shouted at him hopping into my car starting the engine not even bothering with my seatbelt.

"Aria c'mon," I heard him shout but I drove off not even bothering to look back because if I did I knew I was going to fucking go berserk.

Feeling the anger that I had held for a burning few minutes, I could feel it slowly falter into mental pain which was only in turn traumatising me physically. The ache in the hollow of my chest was making it hard for me to breathe however swallowing the sobs that I knew were going to end up in me bawling, I blinked away my silent tears making my cheeks wet and my eyes slightly puffy.

10 minutes later my cheeks were feeling sticky with my previous tears and as soon as I had parked my car in the drive and walked into my house that's when I just lost it.

Sobbing like a baby, my body gave way as I fell to the floor. The physical pain of hitting the marble floor was nothing compared to what I was mentally feeling.

I couldn't wrap around the fact that the guy that I loved with every single fibre in my body was having a baby with one person that I had grown to hate.

Sobbing into my hands trying to neutralise the burning pain in my chest didn't work at all as it only increased the hatred that I had for Jessie and the newfound one I now had for Justin.

I knew it was too good to be perfect.

~

Aria's POV:

"Are you okay sweetie?" Shirley asked and I turned to her giving her a weak smile nodding, I was currently working and it was a distraction from the whole disaster I was exposed to yesterday night however, even the slightest thing brought the whole thing back to me.

I saw a woman with blonde hair...Jessie.

I see a couple...Justin.

I see a mother and daughter...Jessie being pregnant.