Chapter 12; I Really Want One Though

Justin's POV:

"Babe," I said to Aria as we walked into the house, "I'm fine," She said quietly as she walked into thekitchen leaving me to close the door as I stood in the foyer.

Scratching my cheek I winced at the mellow pain that I encountered when I touched my slightly bruised face, fuck Salvatore could punch hard.

Prodding the fucker out of my thoughts before I ended up storming back there and doing worse than threatening him verbally I walked into the kitchen to see Aria against the counter. Her body was bent forwards as she leaned over the counter slightly, her elbows were propped up and her head was in her hands as she stared into space.

Just from looking at her I knew she wasn't okay, her body was slightly tense and the way she swallowed every few seconds gave me the hint that she was on the edge.

I walked up to her and her eyes glanced over at me as I did, she stood up straight and I wrapped my arms softly around her waist. My hands placed themselves on her tiny bump and I felt my heart thump at just the thought of Aria carrying my child...our child.

Something that was made from us.

"You're not okay," I said softly and she leaned back lightly into me, "I'm fine Justin," She said with a strained voice and I sighed quietly.

"You know its okay to cry," I coaxed because I knew if she didn't she'd end up bottling it up and the pain would end up getting worse.

"I don't want to cry though," She said with a quiet voice and I heard her swallow hard, "It seems to be the only thing that I do lately," She said to me her head hanging low now and I felt something wet drip on my hand.

She sniffled and wiped her face and I felt her hands push mine off her silently.

Expecting her to walk away from me as she pushed my hands off her, she turned around and buried her head in my chest as soon as her first sob was sounded.

Feeling my heart grow heavy, I wrapped my arms around her feeling that familiar comforting buzz I always got.

She cried for a good 10 minutes straight and I said nothing as I held her, this was good for her.

She needed to get everything out, every single little fear; every painful word needed to be cried out because she'd keep it to herself and the hurt would eventually triple.

"I got eyeliner on your shirt," She hiccupped pulling away, "Sorry," She said quietly and putting her hand to her mouth as she sniffled.

I looked down to see two greyish blobs and I looked at her, her eyes had turned lighter and were now a beautiful hazel shade.

"Nothing a washing machine can't fix baby," I said to her as she hiccupped again and a small smile tugged at my lips at the cute sound she made.

"Don't smile at me like that when I've just cried," She said to me and I chuckled lightly, "And why not?" I teased.

"I'm supposed to be all sad and you've got me blushing," She whispered looking straight up at me as I saw her cheeks go slightly pink, her eyes matching the colour from all the crying she had done.

"I think it's cute that I can make you blush just by smiling at you," I said to her as I laced her fingers through mine.

"It's not cute, it's pathetic," She said bluntly making me laugh, "It's adorable," I said to her as I held her hands up in mine and as I did she winced making me stop the whole conversation that were having.