Chapter 1; No Wonder You Miss Him So Much

{3 Months Later}

Aria's POV:

"Kelsey shut the fuck up," I giggled trying to stop my cousin from singing Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo as I Skyped Justin.

The date was now the 25th of August and I had been in Italy for 3 months now, the first two weeks I probably cried like a baby because I was missing everyone so damn much but as the weeks went by I kinda got used to it.

But now that I've only got a week left here, everything is slowly building up and I'm about to cry a damn river because of it.

"You are so embarrassing, how am I related to you?" I asked Kelsey as she full on twerked behind me whilst she sang and Justin laughed.

"You love meeee!" She sang before running out the room and I rolled my eyes at her freakishly normal behaviour.

I looked back at the computer to see Justin staring straight at me, "What?" I asked him and he gave me a small smile.

"It's crazy how 3 months have gone by just like that," He said to me and I sighed, "I know, I miss everyone like crazy," I said to him pouting.

"Everyone here misses you too baby," He said to me and I sighed, I looked at the time and it displayed that it was coming up to noon, which meant we had been talking for over 4 hours and my eyes widened.

"Babe, its 3am aren't you tired?" I asked him and he shook his head but I knew he was, he had been going back and forth with taking care of the gym that had been a massive success as well as doing mini jobs for my dad.

"You need to sleep," I said softly and as I did a yawn escaped his mouth making me smile.

"Go to sleep." I said to him and he hummed quietly resting his head on his arms as he was lying on his stomach.

"Night baby," He said to me and I smiled blowing him a kiss which he pretended to catch and put in his pocket, it had become a habit.

"I love you," I said to him and he smiled, "I love you too," He said to me and I sent him a kissy face which made him laugh.

He gave me a small wave before the call was disconnected and I sighed, I missed him like crazy.

I missed his hugs, his lips, his scent, his body, his cock, his everything.

Don't blame me, I'm a hormonal mess and having no sex for 3 months has been like a slap in the face for me.

I got up and off my bed after I had closed my mac book air before walking out my room and downstairs to the kitchen, "Yo bitch," Kelsey said and I saw my grandma roll her eyes making me laugh.

"Language Kelsey," She scolded and Kelsey mumbled a small sorry, my grandma was really laid back as well as my granddad who was probably out with his friends.

Kelsey was my first cousin although we didn't seem to see a lot of each other even though she also lived in the states; however after this trip her and my aunt and uncle were going to move somewhere closer to us which I was excited about.

"So how's Justin?" My grandma and I smiled, "He's good," I said to her as I got some orange juice out of the fridge, "But I miss him like crazy," I pouted getting a glass out for me and Kelsey because I knew she would take my cup and drink my juice.

"Is it him that you miss or the sex?" My grandma asked and my eyes widened as my hand stopped moving, I looked at her with a what the fuck look and not long after I heard Kelsey laughing her ass off.