Chapter 15; Holy Shit

Justin's POV:

"So what are you guys going to do then?" My dad asked me as I watched Aria, she was pacing back and forth and with the way that she was biting her lip let me know that she was thinking about what Jessie was saying.

"Babe," I warned pulling the phone from my ear and she looked at me sighing before sitting down on the sofa.

"I don't know," I said going back to answering my dad's question as I was speaking to him on the phone, "How does Aria feel about it?" He asked and I licked my lips speaking up.

"She's scared," I said to him and he sighed, "Do you guys want to come over?" He asked and I looked back over to Aria who was sitting in the corner of the sofa staring into space as she leaned her head on the cushiony side.

"I don't know, I think Aria's going to want to go to her parents," I said to him seeing her eyes turn to me once her name was said.

"Okay, if you guys need anything or anywhere to stay you can come over. I'm going to talk to Salvatore about this and see what we can do," He said to me and I thanked him before we both said our goodbyes.

I put my phone down before walking over and sitting down next to Aria, she looked up at me from resting her head on the cushiony side and I kissed her softly.

She shuffled into my side and I placed my arm around her as she placed her head at my neck. I rested my hand on her bump and her hand touched mine as she placed it on top mine.

We stayed in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before Aria spoke up, "Justin," She mumbled and I hummed as she started to play with my fingers – a trait of hers that I always seemed to find oddly cute.

"I'm scared," She admitted quietly and I looked down at her frowning, "I don't want her to take you away from me," Her voice broke and I felt my heart grow heavy.

"Baby, nothing's going to happen," I reassured her as I heard her sniffle, "She's not going to break out little family apart," I smiled and a tiny laugh left her lips.

"That sounds so cute," She whimpered and my spirits were lifted when I saw her lips curve up, "Our little family," She cried and I smiled warmly feeling the love I had for her pulse around me.

"I don't like these hormones," She whimpered again and I chuckled wiping her tears which were only replaced with new ones and I frowned when a small sob left her lips.

"What now?" I asked with concerned eyes, "I'm not going to be able to hug you when I get bigger," She cried and I looked at her trying to stop myself from grinning but it faltered when a massive one stuck at my lips.

"Don't grin; it's not f-funny," She stuttered hiccupping from her previous sob, "My bump will get in the way and I won't be able to get to you," She said helplessly looking down at her bump as she rubbed it and I chuckled at her before I slid my hands under her legs and pulled her up and onto me.

"Well your bump isn't going to get any smaller, so you may as well take advantage of when you can hug me comfortably," I said to her and she put her legs either side of me snaking her arms around my neck as she buried her head into it.

My body melted in happiness as I held her in my arms and her small sniffles turned into soft breaths as she calmed down. As her fingers came up to wipe the remainder of her tears I spoke up, "Feel better?" I asked her gently and she nodded before shuffling even closer if that was possible.

I kissed her temple letting my lips stay there for a little longer before we both ended up speaking up, I love you came out our mouths at the same time and I chuckled as I heard her laugh but we both stopped abruptly when I felt something poke at my stomach.