Chapter 19; I Can't Take It

>38 weeks pregnant<

Justin's POV:

"Is it happening again?" I asked Aria and she nodded placing her hands on her bump, she tapped an area with her finger and I grinned when I saw her skin bare the tiny imprint of a foot.

"Do it again," I said sitting in front of her and she smiled, "So easily entertained," She muttered before doing it again. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling too much as it was coming up to a point where I just wanted to meet our little baby. But just as I began to wonder my phone vibrated in my pocket, I sighed taking it out before sliding my finger across the accept button.

"Jinx," I said and I heard him breath out a sigh of relief when I spoke, "Bro, I know you're on leave right now but James hasn't turned up and he was supposed to be taking over your sessions," He said and I groaned.

"Fuck sake, can I fire him?" I asked angrily before getting up and off the bed and walking into the closet, "Do that later, I need you here now," He said and I bit my tongue because this whole James thing had ruined my time that I was supposed to be spending with Aria.

"I'll be there as quick as I can," I said to him and he got out an okay before hanging up. I got changed into some basketball shorts and a sports vest before grabbing other things and shoving them in my bag.

"Was that Jinx?" I heard Aria call from the room and I got back a yeah and she hummed. "Do I need to beat the shit out of James for you?" She teased which made my anger levels deteriorate.

"Go ahead baby," I said to her and she laughed as I entered the room again, "Wait, can you drop me to the guy's house on your way?" She asked me and I nodded as I grabbed my phone charger.

"Coolio," She said and I looked at her with a weird look, "Coolio?" I asked her and she smiled, "I spend too much time with Jasper sometimes," She said and I chuckled before she got up.

"Ugh, I feel like a fat whale," She moaned and I spoke up, "Babe, you can't get skinny whales anyways," I teased.

"Dude, you're supposed to be like, no Aria you're not fat at all," She said with amusement before hitting my playfully and walking into the closet.

Minutes later she walked out in leggings and a loose flowing vest top, her hair was up and out of her face and her face had minimal makeup on.

"You look good," I said to her and she thanked me before spraying perfume on her neck and wrists, and before you know it we were in the car.

"My boobs are getting too big," I heard Aria mumble to herself and I looked at her to see the seatbelt dug into her cleavage which would normally make me laugh but it was turning me on instead.

Since she was 34 weeks pregnant and that whole situation happened, the doctor said that she wasn't able to have sex.

So there's me thinking...okay...I can do like 6 weeks without sex. I can do that for the sake of her wellbeing and for the baby's as well but no...uh uh...it doesn't stop there.

Do you know that women aren't allowed to have sex until 9 weeks post pregnancy?!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WEEKS THAT IS WITHOUT SEX?

15 weeks without sex.

Over three months without sex.

Can I just...like...why me?

Uh god.

Now you know why I'm so turned on by just looking at her seatbelt cleavage over here.

"I'll see you in like, a few hours?" She asked me as I pulled up in the guy's house, "Yeah," I said and she smiled before unclipping the seatbelt.