Chapter 18; That's Cute

3rd Person POV:

"Is the baby okay?" Ellie asked softly as soon as she approached the doctor in the corner of Aria's room. He looked up from observing the clipboard in his hands to stare right at her, "Stress levels are decreasing slowly, but right now it's just a waiting game until we can get further screenings," He said with a small sympathetic smile following his speech.

"Oh..."Ellie said quietly as her heart sank for her best friend, "Uh...thanks I guess," She said and he gave her a quick professional nod before leaving the room.

Aria quietly opened her eyes at the sound of the door but the uncomfortable feeling of disappointment washed over her when there was no sight of Justin. The physical pain that was slowly bubbling away was nothing in comparison to mental pain she was feeling.

The lump of emotion in her throat contracted and she swallowed painfully knowing that crying would not only mean that it would stress the baby out, but once she'd start she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop.

Letting out a heavy breath her head hung low as she was sat up on the hospital bed, Ellie's heart breaking at the sight of her best friend which only motivated her to go and give one hell of a rant to Justin. And just as if the opportunity was god sent, both Aria's parents and brothers walked into the room.

"Honey..." Grace cooed painfully at Aria which only made the emotions bubble up stronger than ever, she tenderly brought Aria into a hug to which a small sob escaped her throat.

"Where's Justin?" Salvatore asked tearing his eyes away from his visibly hurt daughter, "He's not here," Ellie said and both Moretti brothers looked up with wide eyes.

"Well have you tried calling him?" Blake said and she nodded, "He hangs up the phone within the first few seconds," She said and Dean spoke up harshly.

"Ellie come with me, Blake ring the guys," He said and Ellie followed quickly as Dean rushed out the door and walked down the corridor.

"Where are we going?" Ellie asked following down the stairs, "To go find that asshole, he's the father of my damn niece or nephew; he needs to stop being a pussy and pull his shit together sometimes." Dean growled before pushing through the doors and down the winding corridor leading to the exit.

Both running to the car, Dean wasted no time in making his way to the house where Justin would presumably be. "I swear he better have a good reason for being such a dick," He said to Ellie as he pressed down on the gas shooting past the traffic lights just as they turned red.

No longer that 5 minutes later they arrived in the drive and Dean didn't even stop to kill the engine as he hopped out of the driver's seat and began to jog towards to the door.

"Open the door," Dean shouted banging on the front door harsh with no concern at all. Justin rolled his eyes at the familiar voice and put down his cup of scotch before walking over to the door which was enduring the violent bangs of Arias furious older brother.

"What the fuck do yo-" Justin started but was cut off when Dean's fist collided with his jaw, a groan of pain echoed in the foyer as Justin looked up to be met with rage filled eyes.

The hit wasn't painful, just a shock to his system. "Do you know that you can be a right fucking asshole sometimes?" Dean spat and Justin looked up at him wondering why the hell he was so angry.

"Especially to the women who is carrying your child?!" He continued to which Justin rolled his eyes, Dean growled in response to Justin's actions but Ellie pulled his arm back knowing that if she didn't things could get a lot worse.

"I haven't done anything; I wasn't the one who was pressed up against a wall clutching the fucking shirt of a prick was I now?" Justin growled as the alcoholthat was supposed to mask his anger failed miserably.