Chapter 5; Something Was Definitely Wrong

{2 months later}

Justin's POV:

"No, don't cut it," I said to Aria as she examined her hair length in the long mirror, she had now been living here in LA for 2 months now meaning it was coming up to the end of the first week of November.

These past two months had gone past in a blur; a happy sex filled 2 months. The gym had been an even bigger success than Jinx and I had thought and management were already asking us to build up another one further up east of Cali. Aria had scored a job at waitressing through her grandfather and most of her weekday afternoons and evenings were occupied with that.

"But it's too long," She said touching the tips of her hair that was now coming up to the small of her back, "If you cut it then I won't have anything to pull when I fuck you," I said and she gave me areally look through the mirror and I chuckled at her face.

"Maybe I should go and come back home bald, I wonder how you'd deal with that," She said and my eyes widened at her making her laugh, she turned from her mirror before coming and sitting on her bed next to me, her body flopping over my legs as I was sitting up.

"I'll get it trimmed then," She said turning over so that she was on her back, "God, you are so uncomfortable," She said to me and I rolled my eyes in amusement at her before she sat up and cuddled next to me, her arms wound around my chest from the side.

"Better?" I asked her humoured by her actions, "Much," She said to me and I moved my arm up so that we were both more comfortable, "Your birthday is in 3 weeks," I said and she hummed.

"What do you want?" I asked her, "Nothing," She said to me and I looked down at her to see her already looking up at me.

"You must want something," I said to her and she shook her head before moving herself again making me laugh, "Baby, how many times are you going to move?" I asked her and she spoke up.

"My arm was going dead," She said and I felt myself smiling at her as she tried to build up a mountain of pillows against the metal frame of her bed.

"Ugh, this is useless," She huffed and I laughed which only made her glare at me which made my laugh falter.

I may be a tiny bit scared of her.

"Come here," I said to her as I patted my lap, "Why didn't I think of that in the first place?" She mumbled to herself before coming up and sitting on me, her legs went either side of my hips and my hands rested on the small of her back.

"Now, as I was saying before," I said and she looked up at me, "What do you want for your birthday," I said and she opened her mouth but I wasn't finished, "And I'm not taking no as an answer," I cut her off and she closed her mouth with a fine look on her face making me smile....again.

It was only after about a minute that I spoke up again as she had said nothing, "C'mon you must want something?" I asked and a small smirk tugged at her lips before her eyes met mine and she didn't even have to say anything for me to know what she wanted.

"Birthday sex," She said to me, "Lots of it," She said and I grinned, "You were gonna be getting that whether you wanted it or not," I said to her and she hummed licking her lips, her eyes turning slightly dark....I liked where this was heading.

"Can I have pre birthday sex?" She asked with a sexy little smirk and I didn't even have to say yes for her to register my reply because in a matter of seconds her lips were on mine.

Minutes later my hand was under her top and resting on her tan and toned stomach, my fingers flicked over her belly button piercing that she had gotten the 3rd week she had stayed back here and just the thought that I knew she had one made the lust that I only had for her ignite my need for her.