Chapter 17; Don't Let Me Lose It

>Two Months Later<

Aria's POV:

"I'm not even joking, Justin could walk into a room wearing a bin bag and I'd want to hop on his dick," I said to Ellie and she gave me wide eyes making me laugh.

"You know how Justin didn't go to work yesterday?" I asked her a small blush appearing on my face and she nodded. "It's because I wouldn't let him leave the bedroom," I said to her and she covered her mouth as she giggled.

"But this morning he said that he's not going to have sex with me for the rest of the week because apparently I made his dick sore," I said to her and she couldn't stop laughing which made a small chuckle escape my lips.

"Oh my god, no wonder why he was so grouchy this morning when I went with Bradley to the gym," She said and I smiled – mostly out of accomplishment because not only did I actually tire him out but he was now feeling what I'd feel after we ever had sex.

"But enough about your heightened hormones, how's buba?" She asked putting her hands on my bump and I smiled looking down, and just as I did they kicked.

"Oh, that was a hard one," I said and Ellie grinned as the baby kicked again, I was currently 29 weeks and my bump was steadily growing but it was coming to that point where even Justin's t shirts weren't fitting.

"Have you guys finished doing the nursery?" Ellie asked me after she was done squealing over the kicks of the baby, "It's all mostly done, just need to fix a few little things," I said to her and just as I finished speaking the door opened.

I turned my head around from the position I was sitting in on the sofa and I saw Justin walk through the door huffing slightly, "Hey," I sang to him and he squinted his eyes at me making me stifle a smirk.

"No sex, for like a month," He said making both me and Ellie laugh.

"Hey Ellie," He waved and I pouted, "So she gets a greeting but your own girlfriend doesn't?" I said to him and he rolled his eyes with amusement walking up to me.

I leaned my head on the cushiony edge and he leaned down and kissed me making me smile before he pulled away, "Happy?" He teased and I hummed making him chuckle.

He joined me and Ellie on the sofa and after 20 minutes Bradley ended up calling Ellie home, to which she went.

"I'm so tired," Justin yawned sinking down into the sofa until he was lying down. He shuffled up to my lap to which he placed his head and he grumbled a curse word ranting on about how my bump was taking up his portable pillow which was apparently my lap.

"You're getting big baby," He yawned again making me smile as he turned his head so that it was facing my bump.

He kissed it making comforting butterflies swarm around inside of me which was making me slightly giddy, "You need to stop making mommy so hormonal," He said to it and a small giggle escaped my lips as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"She's tiring daddy," He said quietly as I saw his eyes droop over softly, his long eyelashes sat delicately across his cheek which in some way was only accentuating the small beauty spots he had dotted around his face.

The small smile on my face wasn't going anywhere anytime soon because as soon as Justin fell asleep he nuzzled his head against my bump, to which the baby kicked yet this time softly as if he or she knew their daddy was sleeping.

Oh my, I am so ready for this baby.

I couldn't even explain the love that I already had towards the baby, it was this bubbly happy feeling that I couldn't get rid of. With every single kick, every movement that I could feel, the feeling was only getting stronger.