Chapter 14; I'm Sorry For What I Put You Through

Aria's POV:

"You're all cold," I said placing my hands on Justin's cheeks as he walked inside, he smiled kissing my nose and I scrunched it up.

"That's what happens when you're outside for 2 hours shovelling snow." He said to me sniffling a little and I could feel my hands slowly starting to warm his cold cheeks up.

"Don't get sick on me," I said to him and he chuckled taking off his beanie before his jacket followed. "No promises," He said to me and I smiled before kissing his cheek and walking towards the living room.

"Has the baby kicked yet?" Diane asked me coming to sit next to me and I shook my head, "Not yet, but they said that because it's my first pregnancy then it'll take a little longer," I said and she hummed smiling at me.

"Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby?" She asked me as I heard Justin sneeze from behind me.

He's on the verge of getting sick.

"I don't know," I said to her before turning to Justin who had sneezed again, "Are we gonna find out the sex of the baby?" I asked him and he went to answer my question but he sneezed again making me laugh.

"I don't mind," He said quickly in case he sneezed again but he didn't; however as soon as he went to carry on speaking he sneezed before letting out a groan.

"Grandma, do you have any medicine?" He asked her in a defeated tone and she laughed nodding at him with amused eyes as he walked into the kitchen with a whiny voice.

"Second cupboard to the left honey," She said and he whined a small okay making me smile. "Sometimes it's hard to think that he's supposed to be 21 in March," Diane said to me and I giggled.

"I can still hear you!" Justin said and Diane laughed at him.

"You were meant to," She teased before he walked back into the living room, that stupid black tight long sleeved shirt on him.

He sat next to me and I resisted the urge to jump him again because that shirt was doings things to me, and plus the fact that everything I felt was heightened meant that I need to suffice the craving soon otherwise I'd end up going crazy.

"I don't mind if we find out the sex of the baby, it only makes doing the baby's room a lot easier." He said and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Should we?" I asked Diane and she smiled, "It's your choice sweetheart," She said softly and I hummed thinking about it.

"Should we?" I said, asking the same thing to Justin and he chuckled. "Your choice baby," He said to me and I sighed before looking back down at my bump.

I thought about it for a little while before speaking up, "I think we should keep it a surprise," I said quietly placing my hands on my bump.

"When is your scan?" Justin piped up.

"It's at 20 weeks, so in 2 weeks." I said to him and he hummed going to say something but before we could say anything we heard the front door shut.

"What are we talking about?" My mom asked sitting down on the sofa with my dad and Pattie, Jeremy was still in the foyer.

"Whether buba is going to be a girl or boy." I said and Pattie grinned, "I think you're having a boy," She said and my mom agreed.

"You're having a girl," My dad said softly and I looked up to him. We still hadn't talked to each other since what happened and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't missing him.

I gave him a small smile and he returned with one which made my heart flutter, I was really missing him.

I missed his hugs.