Chapter 11; Touch Her, And I'll Hit You

3rd Person POV:

"What do I do?" Aria whimpered to Ellie as another sob left her mouth and Ellie felt a wave of hurt rush through her as she looked at her distraught best friend who was crying in the corner of her bed.

"My parents are going to kill me, I just turned 19," Aria said hiccupping on her sob as she cried into her hands.

"And Justin's just dealt with the whole Jessie thing, god knows what he's gonna say to me," Aria squeaked out and she heard a knock on her making both their heads snap up.

"El," Bradley said from behind the door and Aria wiped her tears and pursed her lips together trying to calm down, Ellie got up from the bed and opened the door slightly looking at Bradley.

"Is she okay?" Bradley asked and Ellie didn't know how to respond so got out an eh, "What happened?" Bradley asked curiously and Ellie shook her head.

"Can't tell you," She said before closing the door and locking it making Bradley huff from the other side. "Are you gonna tell Justin?" Ellie said softly as she sat on the bed where Aria was curled up into a ball beside the head board.

"I have to," She sniffled feeling tears pinch in the back of her eyes, "He's gonna hate me," She whimpered and Ellie frowned.

"Why would he hate you, he loves you and you know that," She said and Aria sniffled into the arms of her sweater.

"But we're both way too young, I'm only 19 he's gonna be 21 in March," She said burying her head in her arms as she held her knees up to her chest, Ellie couldn't disagree with the statement because she knew it was true.

Worst case scenarios ran through Aria's mind and for the next 2 hours she suffered in silence as she worked out how the hell she was gonna tell Justin.

Arriving at the house, she hesitantly closed the door behind her and as she did she heard footsteps from the kitchen.

"Bradley told me that you were crying and I didn't know whether to come or not but then I ended up staying at work and I'm sorry for not coming to see why you were upse-," Justin ranted but looking up at her he stopped and a soft frown took over his features when he looked at a scared Aria.

"What happened?" He said quietly walking up to her and she shrugged, not being able to say a single word as the thought of Justin becoming slightly angry with her put her off saying anything.

"You can tell me," Justin coaxed wanting to know the problem so that he could get rid of it as he could clearly see it was distressing her, she shook her head as her bottom lip wobbled.

"Baby," He said softly wiping away the stray tear that left her eye and a small whimper left her mouth, a small sigh left Justin's lips as he brought her close to him.

The small gesture only made her cry harder but she held onto for dear life as she cherished the small moment.

The thought of her being pregnant was only adding to the slight numbing feeling she was having, she buried her head into his neck as she wound her hands around his torso feeling like she was never ready to tell him that she was pregnant...and the feeling carried on for the next 3 days.

"You keep on crying and I can't comfort you because you don't tell me why," Justin said in a defeated tone as he looked at a tired and distressed Aria.

"I want to tell you but I'm scared of your reaction, you're gonna be angry with me and I don't want you to be," Aria said quietly.

"Did you cheat?" Justin asked as that's the first thing that came to his mind and Aria snapped her head up, "No," She said immediately and Justin let out a breath that he didn't even realise he was holding.