Chapter 26; Fast Forward

>4 YEARS LATER<

Justin's POV:

The rumble of thunder outside was sounded making Aria groan as she turned next to me. I chuckled when she literally buried herself into my hip as I was sitting up and she was lying down.

We were in bed and it was coming up to midnight, LA was currently undergoing the strength of the storm that we were having, and we had been hit hard today because it was raining buckets and not to mention the fact that we couldn't go out most of the times because the amount of flooding...never seen so much water.

Another violent grumble of thunder was sounded before the window glowed around the curtains from the lightening and Aria cursed putting the duvet over her head, her hair falling around the pillow under her head.

"Babe," I said to her, putting my laptop on the bed stand next to me as she grumbled something.

I smiled shuffling down and I pulled the duvet down from her face seeing her open her eyes, her lips in a small pout.

"What?" She puffed out tiredly before yawning and I kissed her nose just to piss her off leaving her to push me away mid yawn, cursing at me again.

She was so prone to mood swings now that she was pregnant....again.

Yes I know, Aria was pregnant...6 weeks to be exact so she didn't have a bump yet.

Let's just say, that having a hyper 4 year old bouncing around the house occupies you so we didn't really have time for each other...although, when Mia started kindergarten I think we took those 5 hours of her being gone and put them to good use...although, the protection wasn't...a result of Aria now being 6 weeks pregnant.

I wasn't mad because again, it wasn't her fault neither was it mine...we took the blame together, only for the thing to hit us hard when we realised that we were both under 25 about to have our second child together.

Jesus, doesn't that sound weird...second child together...I mean, damn the things that we have been through...

"You okay?" I asked her and she hummed quietly, pulling me back by the arm and snuggling into my chest as I placed my hand on the small of her back holding her against me.

We stayed in silence, the soft warm glow of the bedside lights being on but the moment was ruined when another clap of thunder was sounded...

"Justin tell it to shut up," Aria grumbled into my shoulder.

"How am I supposed to shut thunder up baby?" I asked her and she mumbled an I don't know just do it making me smile, although it dropped when I realised that if Aria was affected by the thunder then was Mia okay.

"Give me two seconds," I said to Aria and she whined as I pulled away. I fixed my pyjama pants in place as it was so cold outside and I wasn't in the mood of just walking around wearing boxers.

"Where are you going?" Aria asked, leaning her head and looking up at me from her pillow as I stretched.

"Going to see if Mia is okay," I said and a small smile appeared on her face at the sound of our daughter's name which made my heart swell. "I'll be back," I mumbled and she nodded as I walked out the room, scratching my naked chest as I walked down the corridor to where Mia's room now was.

Her name was on a frame in bright pink on the door...she was a typical girly girl, her room was at least 50 shades of pink and I legit had to order stuff from overseas for her room, but I didn't care...she was my little girl and I wasn't going to hold back from spoiling her every minute I got...in Aria's words she was a daddy's girl but that only made me prouder...shit, look at me getting all mushy...anyways...