Chapter 20; I Don't Like It When She Cries

Justin's POV:

"She's so small," Blake said holding Mia in his arms and I smiled looking at her little fist that was outside the white blanket she was cosy in.

She gurgled quietly to which he smiled before she started to whimper and he frowned, "Do you want to go back to your daddy?" He cooed before her whimpers turned into small cries, "Okay," He said quietly before kissing her head and handing her to me.

Taking her into my arms gently, I held her close to me as I studied her little face. She looked like a tiny image of Aria.

Same full rounded lips, dark brown hair, cute button nose and faint freckles dotted around her face.

The only thing that was altered was the colour of her eyes which were the same as mine, hazel.

"You're like a tiny version of your momma," I whispered as her cries sounded again.

I couldn't believe I had a daughter.

A daughter with the girl I love.

Could life get any better than this?

~

Aria's POV:

"She won't stop crying," Justin panicked looking at me with concerned eyes and I smiled looking at how innocently confused he was.

"Have you changed her diaper?" I asked him as I turned to his direction, wincing slightly when I felt a twinge of pain in between my legs.

We were still at the hospital where our beautiful baby girl was born yesterday and we were getting discharged sometime today.

"No," He said answering my question and then getting out an oohh. He carefully laid her down on the bed I was sitting up on before grabbing a clean diaper and wipes. He unbuttoned her way too big for her onesie and as soon as he did, she started to whine.

"Am I hurting her?" He asked me as he looked up and I shook my head to which he continued to proceed to change her diaper. Minutes later he was done but it left Mia to whimper and start to cry again.

"Come here," I cooed lifting her up delicately because she was so small, she only weighed around 6 pounds.

"You're so tiny baby," I whispered cradling her in my arms as she whimpered quietly, her bunched fists and feet stretching as she was sounded. "Are you tired?" I asked softly as she slowed her whimpers and began to slowly open her eyes.

"I'll take that as a no," I said cracking a smile as I looked down at her. Her eyes focused on mine and her whimpers came to a halt as she continued to stare at me.

"She looks so much like you," I heard Justin say and I looked up to him to see him grinning, "Like I know she's only a day old, but it's like a mini you with less hair," He said and smiled lightly looking at him before looking back down at Mia who was still looking up at me and just as I went to say something there was a knock at the door.

It opened and my dad popped his head round the door smiling at us, "Is she awake?" He asked and I nodded and he grinned opening the door holding it open for my mom.

"How's my favourite grandchild?" He cooed as he took her softly from me and I rolled my eyes in amusement, "Dad, she's your only grandchild," I said to him and he hushed me as he started baby talking to her.

"How you feeling hun?" My mom asked, "Like a saggy whale that can't walk properly," I said to her and she gave me a small smile. "I swear, even though I didn't rip it feels like I have," I said and I heard Justin speak up.