Chapter 13; Not A Problem With Me

3RD Person POV:

"I've never seen that look in your eye," Diane said looking at her grandson who was smiling as he watched Aria cooking dinner, she was singing along to the words Happy as she checked on the boiling pasta that was in the pan.

"What look?" Justin asked softly not wanting to let his eyes glance anywhere but Aria but they turned to his grandmother as she spoke up.

"That happiness," She said to him, "She makes me happy," He smiled at her, "And now we're having a baby and that just tops it all off," He said resting his head on the sofa edge as his eyes turned to Aria who was tasting the sauce, she dipped a clean spoon in before putting it in her mouth. Tasting it she made a weird face before grabbing the pepper and adding some which only made the smile on Justin's face grow.

"You know what I just realised?" Bruce said coming over and sitting next to Diane, "What honey?" Diane said to him and Justin looked at them.

"My baby's baby is having a baby," He said just as Pattie walked through, "What we talking about?" Pattie said sitting beside Justin and Diane spoke up.

"Justin being a daddy," Diane said and Pattie placed her head on Justin's shoulder, "Stop growing on me," She said clutching his arm making Justin chuckle.

"Next thing you know he'll be having another," She said huffing into his shoulder and Bruce laughed at his daughter.

"You remind me of your mother when you fell pregnant with Alex," Bruce said to Pattie and she looked up from her son's shoulder.

"As soon as your mother fell pregnant, your grandma was all soppy," He said to Justin and Diane gave him a playful look making Justin laugh, "She would always go on about how Pattie was growing on her but as soon as Alex popped out she was fine and was glad that it all happened," He said and Justin smiled before looking at Pattie who was sighing.

"Don't cry," Justin warned and Pattie laughed lightly, "I'll try not to," She said and Justin kissed her cheek, they stayed in conversation about the baby after for about 10 minutes before Jeremy, Salvatore and Grace walked in.

"Jay?" Aria said and Justin snapped his head up at her voice making both his grandparents laugh, "Taste this," She said holding a spoon, another hand underneath it to prevent the sauce on it from spilling.

She walked up to him and placed the spoon in his awaiting mouth, "And be honest," She said and he tasted it continually making a smacking sound as he exaggerated the way he tasted it making Aria's eyes roll in amusement.

"Needs more salt," He said with a playful glint, "It does?" She asked and he chuckled.

"No, but I've always wanted to say that."

~

Aria's POV:

"Do you guys normally get snowed in?" I asked Justin as I looked outside, my finger tapped the window slowly as all I saw was white. Small snowflakes danced in the freezing air in a condensed cloud which eventually blanketed the whole of Canada.

"Yup," He said to me as I continued to look outside, the thought of being outside only made me thank god that I was warm and toasty inside.

"How long does it usually last for?" I asked him because I literally had no idea and plus, living in LA my whole life didn't help either.

"Depends, normally me and my dad will try and clear as much snow as possible that's if we can even get out the house," He said and I turned to him to see him pulling a beanie over his head, he had snow pants on and a long sleeve black v neck which was tight around his forever growing muscles.