Chapter 7; Act Like You're Enjoying Yourself At Least

Justin's POV:

Rubbing my sore eyes from the lack of sleep I got, I felt a hand move on my chest and I looked down seeing an orange one resting there.

"Hey sleepy head," Jessie said and I edged away from her with cold eyes seeing her frown in response, "Why are you in my bed?" I asked and as she spoke up I interrupted, "Actually, what are you even doing in my bedroom?" I asked her getting up and standing at the side of the bed.

"I came to see how you were doing," She smiled sweetly and I refrained from throwing the bed to the wall with her on it.

"Well, I'm perfectly fine if you didn't notice." I said sarcastically before walking towards my bathroom, my eyes widened at the mess that was on the right side of the sink and I turned back to her.

"Oh and I may have done my makeup in your bathroom," She said batting her eyelashes and I muttered unbelievable under my breath before shutting the door totally.

It had been 3 days since I'd forgotten about Aria.

3 days of pure fucking hell, from both Jessie pissing me off and the fact that the girl that I loved had told me to forget her.

Doing my business and brushing my teeth I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, my eyes had bags under them from the lack of sleep and my eyes were slightly bloodshot for the same reason.

Opening the door, I looked to see Jessie taking a selfie on her phone before she starting typing something. I threw on a t shirt and some sweats before looking at her again, she was pouting and after she made some face that made me wince at her.

What the fuck was she doing?

Ignoring the burning anger I had towards her I walked downstairs hearing her faint wait for me babe making me roll my eyes.

I walked towards the kitchen and I saw Ellie grabbing her coat, "Where you going?" I asked her and she snapped her head up to me.

"Going to see Aria," She said giving me a small sympathetic smile and I licked my lips pursing them together before speaking up, "Is she okay?" I asked and I heard Jessie scoff from behind me.

"You stopped seeing her for a reason dumbass," I heard say, "That means you shouldn't be asking if she's okay or not," She said and I heard Ellie speak up.

"She's coping," She said aiming the answer to me before giving Jessie behind me a sarcastic smile, I nodded swallowing watching as she proceeded to walk out the door.

She opened it just as I walked down the stairs but I stopped in my tracks when I heard my name.

"Oh and Justin," Ellie said and I turned around, Jessie hot on my tail, "Make sure you take your trash out before I'm back," She said smirking and I chuckled making Jessie confused.

"He has trash?" She asked dumbfounded and I looked at her as Ellie spoke up again, "It's you honey," She said and Jessie gasped looking hurt.

"You have to say something to her Justin," She cried and I looked at her then to Ellie, "Tell Aria I said hi," I said softly to Ellie and Jessie cried out my name in shock making me smile innocently.

I don't understand how I'm going to cope with her as a mother of my child.

Thinking about it is making me sick to my stomach.

Shaking away the feeling, Ellie chirped a bye before the door closed and I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey," I said to all the guys and I saw Aaron sitting at the table, haven't seen him in a while.