Chapter 4; You Framed This?

Justin's POV:

"Baby," I murmured into Aria's hair since she was sitting on my lap, cuddled into my chest. Waiting a few seconds for a response I got nothing, "Is she asleep?" I asked Kelsey who was in front of me.

She craned her neck so she could see Aria's face and she nodded with a small smile, it was coming up to half 10 and we were sitting outside in the garden.

After the whole situation at the beach with that fucker Diego, I made sure that I wasn't the only one who threatened him by telling Salvatore about it. Let's just say Diego's face may be a little restructured from the physical threat that Salvatore gave him.

Following that, we stayed at the beach for a few hours and after we came back over here. We had just been chilling most of the time, eating, drinking and mostly just relaxing together.

I wrapped my arm around Aria's waist gently in an attempt not to wake her but it failed miserably because she stirred in her sleep once I did. Mentally cursing myself for waking her up she shuffled herself so that she was comfortable. Since she was sleeping sideways against my front her right hand came and rested on my chest and her cheek pressed against the base of my neck as she shuffled up on my lap.

As she finally stilled I pulled her a little closer and she hummed quietly in her sleep making me smile, leaning back slightly on the garden sofa that I was sitting on a wave of comfort pulsed through my body as I held her in my arms.

It was moments like this which I probably missed the most. The relief I got when she was near me was something that I had been craving for the past 3 lonely months.

I missed the feeling of ease when I held her in my arms; it was as if she numbed every single unwanted emotion that was in me. She was practically my human drug, and I don't think it was a secret that I was addicted to her.

I had to have my daily dose of her, and I'm not even talking about sex. A phone call, a text, just anything from her during the day fed my high that kept me going through the day.

She was my drug.

The bliss, that heavenly feeling that only she could sustain within me with one look, one touch, one kiss.

She made me feel like no other, living away from her for 3 months only gave me an insight into how much I actually did love her.

Every single day I'd wait, staring aimlessly at my laptop until her Skype call would flash up. Every single day I'd open up my phone just to look at her picture that was set at my background, I had missed her so much I didn't even realise the way I was behaving.

But they do say, love makes you do crazy things.

~

Aria's POV:

"Mhm, you're a liar," I mumbled in a daze as Justin dragged his lips across my neck, no doubt he could feel my erratic pulse, "I'd never lie to you baby," He hummed to me his lips edging up and to the skin of my jaw before they travelled down again and to the base of my neck.

I could feel a small moan build up in the back of my throat however as much as I wanted us to carry on; I knew we were going to be late for dinner.

"Justin," I said softly still in a slight daze from all his previous love that he had continually shown me for the past 2 hours, "Mhm," He hummed moving his body so that he was now on top of me, the white sheets of my bed slipped down his toned back until they stopped at the curve of his ass.

"We're gonna be late," I breathed out as he hooked my naked left leg onto his hip and I let out a strained involuntary moan as I felt his thumb run across the bone at my inner thigh.