Chapter 9; Don't Fall Asleep On Me

>Aria's Birthday<

Aria's POV:

"No," I whined as Dean carried me over his shoulder and down the stairs, I was in Justin's T-Shirt and my cookie monster shorts and I had literally been pulled from my bed by Dean.

"You're so annoying," I said to Dean as I practically fell asleep on his shoulder and he chuckled before putting me down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I heard loudly behind me and I jumped behind Dean scared for my fucking life, but as soon as I registered the words I looked over his shoulders to see everyone standing there with stupid grins on their faces.

"You guys are mean," I pouted and my dad chuckled before walking over to me, Dean moved out the way and my dad hugged me tight, "Happy birthday hun," He said to me kissing my forehead and I smiled thanking him.

Thanking everyone else who was here I also thanked them for the gifts that they gave me.

"Where you going?" My mom asked me as I walked up stairs lugging all the gift bags I got with me, "Going to get changed so I can see Justin," I said to her and she smiled before nodding leaving me to get changed.

Spraying some perfume on my neck and wrists, I grabbed my side bag before taking my phone off charge and walking out my room.

"Sissy," I heard Rose say and I turned around to see her walking up to me still in her princess pyjamas, "Yeah," I said smiling at her as I kneeled down to her height.

"Happy birthday," She said and handed me a box and I looked at it before back up at her, so sweet.

"Thank you babe," I said kissing her nose and I opened the box looking down at the precious little beaded bracelet she had made me.

The multi-coloured beads stood out against each other but what caught my attention was the A and J beads right at the front.

"And who do these letters stand for?" I teased and she smiled, "A for Aria and J for Justin," She said giggling and I smiled kissing her cheek.

"I love it," I said to her and her cheeks went pink, "And I love you for making it," I said and she went all shy on me making me laugh.

Saying bye to her she walked downstairs with me as I proceeded to walk out the door after I had retrieved my container of sliced water melon, "Be back by 6 because we're going out!" I heard my mom shout after me and I shouted back an okay before closing the door.

Hopping into my car, I drove towards the hospital and as soon as I did I got out carrying my bag and watermelon container walking inside.

Taking the lift to Justin's floor I checked the time and widened my eyes, it was 1:30pm. This is what happens when you spend all night talking to Justin.

Laughing lightly at the memory of last night when a nurse had told him that he had to stop speaking so loudly so late at night, I walked out the lift. Smiling at the nurse that was at reception, she returned with a warm one as I walked towards Justin's room.

Pushing open the door, I saw him standing up staring at the TV in his sweats and a V neck. His head snapped towards me as the door shut and he grinned at me as I walked towards him, "H-" I said but was cut off when he literally met me halfway and shut me up with his lips.

His hand wound around my waist and I moaned lightly savouring the moment of just our lips massaging against each other, my hand cupped his jaw and I felt him smile which only made me do the same. Our lips grazed against each other's painfully knowing that we couldn't take any of this further so when he pulled away I was reluctant but I was glad he did otherwise I'm sure I'd be arrested for being caught for having sex in a hospital.