14

Riley

"That was a damn disappointment," Davis muttered as the credits rolled down the screen.

I looked over at him and frowned. "Hey, that's one of the best horror movies in history! I bet you weren't even watching half the time."

He grinned at me and squeezed my feet which he had been massaging for the past thirty minutes. "You know damn well I watched."

"Let's watch another," I suggested, looking up at Shep.

"It's late, Riley," he replied. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, watching me closely.

"I'm not tired. Besides, I'm enjoying this. You both touching me..."

They both kept quiet for a while until Davis sighed. "You sure about this, Ace? Your father's not gonna be happy if he finds out we put our hands on you."

"It's not like I don't want you to," I shot back.

It was quiet again, and to get a better view of them both, I put my head on Shep's lap, turning onto my back to look up at him.

His hand moved along my head, and he studied my face, concern mixed with excitement dancing in his eyes.

His lips curled up into a smirk, then he looked at Davis with a tilt of his head. "We played with fire already. Might as well head straight to hell."

I couldn't hold back a smile, and before they could change their minds about keeping their hands on me, I turned to my side to put my eyes on the screen again. I quickly picked a new movie and pressed play.

"Can't believe she got us both wrapped around her damn finger," Davis muttered.

I was pleased with myself.

I didn't know what exactly it was that I lusted for, but whatever it was definitely included both of them.

I was attracted to Davis, he intrigued me. But every time I looked at Shep, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

But there was one thing they had in common: they both made my pussy tingle.

I could feel Shep's cock at the back of my head, and if I wasn't mistaken, it was pulsating.

Reaching up my hand, I placed it on his thigh right in front of my face and squeezed gently.

His legs spread a little wider, and with one hand, he gripped my hair tightly.

I tried to concentrate on the movie, but their hands on me made me think of things I never thought I wanted a man to do to me.

They were adults.

They knew what women liked.

But even if I didn't have much experience when it came to men and sex, I didn't shy away from trying new things.

Slowly, I moved my hand to the inside of Shep's thigh, now leaning the side of my head against his hard stomach. As I felt his body tense, I brushed my fingertips along the thin fabric covering his lap.

Just like Davis, he was wearing a pair of boxer briefs and a shirt.

I looked down at Shep's bulge.

Carefully, I moved my hand closer to it until I could brush my thumb against it.

His fist in my hair tightened even more, and I smiled as I saw his cock twitch.

"Riley," I heard him whisper, but I chose to ignore him.

His warnings didn't mean anything.

If he didn't want me to touch him, he would've stopped me already.