24

Davis

"Morning." I turned to see Riley walk into the kitchen, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Morning. You hungry?"

"Yes. Is Dad still sleeping?" she asked, walking around the kitchen island.

"He's taken the boat over to the fishing shop to get our fishing rods fixed. He'll be back later."

"Oh." That simple word made me grin.

She knew she was alone with us, and last time, it ended with me licking her sweet pussy while Shep held her in his arms.

Not gonna lie, but just thinking about it made me want to pull her close and strip her naked.

Sick, Davis.

I shouldn't be lusting over her, but now she was the one staring at my tattoos while licking her damn lips.

"Need something, Ace?"

Her eyes didn't leave my chest, and as I stepped closer to her, she just kept staring.

"Ace," I repeated. "Talk. Can't read your pretty mind."

"I..." she stuttered, finally lifting her eyes to meet mine.

But instead of talking, she reached up with her hand and placed it on my stomach.

Carefully, she let her fingers move through the deep creases which sculpted my body to perfection.

Girls like Ace would usually run from me.

Think I was too old or a bad guy.

The one with the motorcycle who looks mad all the time.

Ace didn't see that in me.

She wasn't scared.

No, she was fascinated.

I looked at her hand and followed her fingers down to the waistband of my swim shorts. "How long do you think we'll be alone?"

Last night she was all cuddled up to her dad, falling asleep in his arms, and now she was asking how long he'd be gone so she could let all her fantasies run free.

"A few hours," I told her.

Before she could hook her fingers into the waistband, I wrapped my hand around her wrist and made her look back into my eyes. "What do you want, Riley?"

If Shep would've been here right now, she'd speak up.

But she seemed shy all of a sudden, yet I knew exactly what she wanted.

Forgive me, brother.

I moved closer until she hit the counter behind her, then I cupped her cheek and moved closer. "Not gonna talk to me?"

She shook her head, and to my surprise, it was her who pressed her lips against mine.

Good. If that's what she wanted, I wasn't going to stop her.

My other hand cupped the back of her head, and while I leaned in to deepen the kiss, she moved her hands from my chest down to my stomach, then around my waist.

A moan left her lips and moved into my mouth, followed by her sweet tongue brushing over mine.

No doubt she wanted more, so I moved my hands over her ass and lifted her onto the counter, pressing against her while standing between her thighs.

She pulled me in by wrapping her legs around my hips, and her arms around my neck.

I was already rock hard, and pressing my dick against her middle wasn't enough.