25

Shepherd

She looked confused.

Worried.

Unsure.

I studied her face for a moment, then squeezed her shoulder to get her attention.

"You okay, Riley?" I asked.

She nodded, but her eyes told me that she wasn't.

"What is it, Ace?" Davis asked.

"I..." she sighed and looked back at Davis. "I want Shep to..."

I eased a little, knowing exactly what she wanted to say.

I couldn't help but smile, and I ran my fingers into her hair to let her know that it was okay to speak her mind.

"Speak up, Riley. I want you to be comfortable. What do you want Shep to do?" Davis asked.

If he'd be sharing a girl from the MC, he wouldn't be this nice.

Riley meant something to him, and he would never do anything that she wasn't okay with.

"I want Shep to be my first," she whispered.

Fuck. That sure made my damn heart skip a fucking beat.

Davis chuckled softly and brushed her hair back, then he kissed her cheek.

"And do you want me to leave?" he asked. He wasn't being a dick about it.

No, he was being good.

Polite.

"No," Riley said softly. "I want you to hold me."

Her request might've seemed strange to others, but we would do anything to make her feel loved.

This was special to her.

"I can do that," he grinned, then nodded toward me.

Riley got up from his lap and turned to face me, and with the sweetest smile ever, she stood on her tip toes to kiss my lips.

I placed both hands on her cheeks and held her close.

"I'll get you a condom."

I could always count on Davis.

Even if this was the first time we ever shared a girl, he was making sure we were safe.

After he left the room, I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Why me?" I asked like a fucking idiot as if I had no clue why she wanted me to be her first.

She liked me.

She had told me before.

But I wanted to hear it again.

"Because I realized that what I feel for you is so much different. So much stronger." She kept her voice low, and I studied her face before pressing my lips to hers again.

My tongue found its way into her mouth, and I moved it around hers as Davis walked back into the room.

I broke the kiss and grabbed the little square package Davis was holding out to me.

"Thanks, man."

While opening it, I leaned in to give Riley one more kiss. "Get on the bed, love."

She did with no hesitation.

"Davis?"

She held her hand out to him and pulled him on the bed with her.

After he leaned against the headboard, Riley leaned back against his body, with her head on his stomach.