Epilogue

Riley

December

"Next time you should wear a butt pad. You fell too many times," I laughed.

Tig surprised me on Christmas and came all the way from Texas to spend the holidays with us.

He had just taken me ice skating after dinner, and before he was headed back home, he would drop me off at Shep's.

"I was falling to make you look good," he grinned.

"Yeah, right. You just made a fool out of yourself."

He stopped in front of Shep's house, and after I unbuckled the seatbelt, I leaned in to hug him.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Be punctual! Britton's gonna freak if you aren't."

"We'll be there. One-thirty p.m. on the dot," I promised, then got out of the car.

Dad was celebrating his forty-second birthday tomorrow, which made him the same age as Shep.

He organized a little get together at his office, and I was in charge of the cake.

I was excited, but tonight belonged to Shep and me.

Just us.

Since summer, we saw each other regularly, and he often ate at our place.

Shep and Dad got along well, but the one man I didn't see that often was Davis.

He wasn't around town a lot, and Dad once told me that he moved between his motorcycle club and the one in another city, often.

No idea why, but he seemed to distance himself from everyone.

If we were lucky, he'd be there to celebrate Dad's birthday tomorrow.

We invited him, but had no idea if he got the invitation.

I pushed open the door to Shep's house and sighed. "How many times have I told you to lock the door? You know there are people who just walk into houses and steal stuff. Or even worse, hurt the ones who live in it."

I shook the snow off my boots and hat and watched as Shep walked down the stairs in only his boxer briefs.

"Especially when you're sitting upstairs and can't hear if someone's sneaking it."

"What, like you?" he grinned, finally reaching me.

"I mean it, Shep. Just...lock the door when you're home alone. Promise me."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer after I got rid of my coat, and he leaned in to kiss me softly on the lips.

"Promise," he mumbled, but I didn't take him seriously.

He wouldn't lock his door anyway.

Might as well give up telling him all the time.

I felt his tongue brush against my lips, and I opened up for him while my hands moved into his hair.

It had grown since summer, and I loved playing with it whenever I got the chance to.

"How was ice skating?" he asked into the kiss.

He placed his hands on my bottom and pulled me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold myself up.

"Fun. Take me to bed," I ordered.

Shep chuckled, and after I heard the door lock behind me, he carried me upstairs while I placed kisses all over his neck.

Alone time with him was my favorite.

He laid me down on the bed and moved over me, pushing himself up with his hands on each side of my head.

He kissed me again, but this time with more passion.

His left hand moved down my body until it reached the button of my jeans, and after he unbuttoned and unzipped it, I pushed them down my legs to get rid of the cold fabric.

His lips moved to my neck, sucking and nibbling on my skin while I got rid of my panties as well.

"Sit up," he muttered, and I did so he could pull the sweater I was wearing over my head. Once it was off, he reached behind me and unlatched my bra, then threw it to the floor where my other clothes were.

His lips met mine again.

He squeezed one of my tits, then the other, and after pinching my nipples a few times, he broke the kiss again to suck on them hard.

I cried out, moving my leg to rub my knee against his shaft.

He was hard already.

"Shep...please," I begged.

After having sex so many times, he knew exactly what I wanted.

He turned me to the side and pushed my leg up so he had better access.

Once his boxer briefs were gone, he stroked his dick for a few seconds before sliding into me with ease.

I got used to his length and thickness, and I also started taking the pill.

I wanted to feel more of him and get as close as possible.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned, looking up at him while he thrusted into me with no mercy.

Sex was wild with Shep, and I couldn't imagine having any other man doing these things to me.

I liked to push my limits, try new things.

And one of those things I learned to love was him fingering my asshole while his dick pumped in and out of me.

That's exactly what he was doing now.

I felt one of his fingers press against my back entrance, and thanks to my wetness running down, he could easily push his finger inside of me.

"Fuck!" he groaned, and started to thrust harder.

"Look at me," he demanded, and I looked back up into his eyes.

"That's it, love. Keep looking at me. Fuck, I'm gonna come soon."

My heart was beating fast.

That was one of my favorite parts.

"Where do you want it?" he asked, knowing that I often changed the spot on my body I wanted him to shoot his load on.

Tonight, I wanted him to stay deep inside of me so I could feel him pulsating.

"In my pussy," I whispered, but he heard me.

A grin appeared on his face, and as the tingles started running up my legs, I cried out his name and shuddered underneath him, trying my best to keep my eyes open.

"FUUUCK!"

I felt the warmth of his semen inside of me, and Shep collapsed on top of me, kissing my lips while we both reached our highs.

"You're my everything, Riley. I'll love you forever," he whispered into the kiss.

He said those words almost every day, and not once did I get sick of hearing it.

"Forever," I whispered.

No matter what may come our way.