15

Riley

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and before answering Davis's question, I lifted my gaze to see Shep come closer and stop right behind the couch.

He wasn't wearing a shirt anymore, and I watched as his muscles moved with every breath he took.

"Answer his question, Riley," Shep challenged, keeping his eyes on me.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"No need to be shy now, Ace," Davis chuckled, sounding almost encouraging.

"I want you both to be my first."

My first at everything.

The tingling between my legs got more aggressive now that both of them were shirtless. I had no idea where we were headed, but I liked it.

The thought of Dad not being around and us being able to do whatever we wanted without him finding out was exciting.

Yet, I was scared.

Scared that Dad would find out someday.

Though, that thought was quickly pushed aside, and the devil on my shoulder was whispering things into my ear I never even dared to think of.

Shep reached out to wrap his long fingers around my throat, cupping my jaw tightly and forcing me to look into his eyes. "That's not gonna work, Ry."

I knew exactly what he meant.

Gazing back at Davis, I pressed my lips into a thin line. "I want you to be the first to touch my pussy," I whispered, then looked back at Shep.

"And I want you to be the first to kiss my nipples."

I wasn't ashamed of speaking up about what I wanted, but it did feel a little weird, considering I had no idea if women even talked like that when they wanted men to kiss and lick them in certain places.

Both let out low chuckles.

Then, Davis moved while Shep walked around the couch to sit down in the same spot he sat before.

This time, he sat slightly sideways and Davis placed me between Shep's legs.

I leaned back against his chest, and his arms wrapped around my belly to keep me closer.

I watched as Davis knelt in front of me, with his eyes set on my crotch.

He leaned in and started to kiss my inner thigh, making me shiver the second his lips touched my sensitive skin.

"Relax," Shep whispered in my ear while his hands gripped the hem of my – well, Dad's shirt.

I followed his movement, and once my nipples were uncovered, he placed his right hand back on my belly.

He used his other fingers to trace the shape of my left tit, and before his fingertips touched the spot I so desperately wanted them to touch, he shifted me to the side so he could lean in and kiss the skin right above my nipple.

I wanted to see what Davis was doing, but with Shep's head in the way, I decided to just close my eyes.

Davis licked along my inner thigh until he stopped close to my panties.

My hips buckled as I felt his fingers trace along the lace fabric. "Davis," I whispered. "Please." I was begging for more, and thankfully, I received what I wanted.

His lips pressed against my thigh again, and he lifted my leg to place the crook of my knee on his shoulder.

"Wet my fingers," Shep then whispered, and I opened my eyes to see him holding two of his fingers in front of my mouth.