Prologue

"Do you ever smile, Mr. I don't have a name?" Taehyung smiled at the man.

"I'm not here for a chit-chat, you do as i say and we are good." Jungkook gave him a cold shoulder.

"If don't care if you had best relationship with Jackson. I'm no Jackson, you are my responsibility Kim, and I'll do whatever it take to fulfil my duty. I appreciate if you comply, or else I'd have to make you." Jungkook glared at him.

"Indeed, Jackson was humble and polite. I understand you take your duty too seriously, but talking nicely won't make you pay any bill." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'm fine, close the door, i want to stay alone for some time." His failed attempt to hide the trebleness in his voice didn't go unnoticed.

"Fine." Despite wishing him to stay, the other left.

"Alone and disappointment." The voice shouted at him and he raised his hand and pressed them on his ears to make the noise stop.

"Leave me alone."

"I told you to stay put!! Just how hard is it for you to obey?" His hand slammed just beside the boy's head.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung chocked out, out of fear.

"Your sorry isn't enough. I told you before and I'm telling you final time, do as i say or it'll get ugly for you." Jungkook glared at the scared hazel eyes of the silver head.

"I will."

"Mr. J, What do you do in your free time?" Taehyung turned to the man who stood just so straight and tall that he can be get confused as a statue.

"Nothing." One word answer and the statue return to his stonic self.

"C-Can you stay here with me.......just for tonight? Puh-please?" His shivers didn't fade at all, the quiver of his lips made his voice even more vulnerable.

"Do you really want me to stay here?" Jeon asked him. Just say the word and I'm all yours.

"Will i be too coward if i say, yes?" Taehyung lifted his face just enough to make an eye contact with Jungkook.

"Get some sleep, I'm here few feet away from your bed." Jungkook don't even want to hear the word from him. You are the strongest person i have ever seen, Silver.

"Tannie and i were best buddies. I was so happy when i had him....... But dad never liked me having a dog and he......he sent him away." Taehyung roamed his finger over the rim of the glass he had in his hand.

"There is nothing wrong in having a dog..." Jungkook replied.

"There is.......there is wrong when you are mayor's son." Taehyung smiled but Jungkook can see the underlying truth behind this mask.

"Why don't you come join me here?" Taehyung had his half body and face out of the water and looked at the male sitting outside the pool.

"No, thank you." Jungkook politely refused.

"Are you afraid of me?" Taehyung teased.

"You are playing dirty, Silver. You won't like it, if started." Jungkook smirked but never took his eyes or a pencil off the paper in his hand.

"Well, what can i say, you are the one to refuse." Taehyung continued.

"Aren't you too eager to make me go shirtless?" Just a single sentence and Taehyung's face was blazing red. He swum away. Indeed Jeon was right.