Taehyung

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The night was an endless stretch of solitude, the moonlight filtering through the hospital window casting shadows that danced on the walls. I lay in the bed, staring at the ceiling, my heart heavy with uncertainty. The memory of our kiss played over and over in my mind like a broken record, each repetition accompanied by a pang of anxiety.

Had I been too forward? Had I misinterpreted Mr. J's feelings? The weight of those questions bore down on me, casting a dark cloud over what had felt like a moment of bliss. I couldn't shake the nagging feeling that I had ruined everything—that I had driven a wedge between us.

Mr J's presence had become a lifeline, a source of strength, and the thought of losing that connection was paralyzing. Mr J's had left my room earlier, his departure accompanied by a lingering touch and a whispered promise that he would see me again soon. But even as the warmth of his presence faded from the room, doubt began to creep in. The fear that he might regret our kiss, that he might see it as a mistake, was like a relentless drumbeat in my mind.  What if he regretted our kiss? What if he realized that he was making a mistake by allowing his feelings to take precedence over his responsibilities?

I had barely slept the night, my mind a whirlwind of uncertainty. As the morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow in the room, I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I had to find a way to clear the air, to confront the doubts that were tearing me apart. The nurse entered to check my vitals and informed me that I would be discharged later in the day. With each passing moment, the unease within me grew.

And then, as if on cue, the hospital room door opened, revealing a familiar face. Jimin stepped in, a bright smile on his lips. "Hey, you're looking better."

I returned his smile, but it was forced, a mask to hide the turmoil within me. "Thanks, Jimin."

He pulled up a chair beside my bed, his gaze curious. "How are you feeling?"

I hesitated, unsure of how much to reveal. "Physically, I'm getting better."

His brow furrowed slightly, as if he sensed the emotional turmoil beneath my words. "And emotionally?"

I looked away, my fingers tracing the edge of the blanket. "Confused."

Jimin's expression softened, understanding passing between us. "Taehyung, I know things have been difficult, but I want you to know that you're not alone in this."

I looked at him, gratitude and uncertainty warring within me. "Jimin, there's something I need to tell you."

He raised an eyebrow, curiosity evident in his eyes. "What is it?"

I took a deep breath, my heart racing. "After you left yesterday, Mr. J was here."

Jimin's gaze sharpened, a mixture of confusion and understanding passing over his features. "And?"

I looked down at my hands, my fingers twisting nervously. "We talked. About what happened."

He leaned in, his voice soft. "Taehyung, did you tell him everything?"

I hesitated, then met his gaze with a nod. "Yeah, I did."

Jimin's gaze held mine, his eyes filled with concern. "Including the bullies ?"

My cheeks flushed, and I nodded again, unable to meet his gaze any longer. "Yeah. But that's not what I'm talking about, it's that.....h-he kissed me."

He sighed, his expression a mix of relief and sympathy. "Taehyung, I can't say I'm surprised."

My heart raced, and I finally looked at him, seeking some form of guidance. "What do you mean?"

Jimin offered a gentle smile. "I've known you for a long time, Taehyung. Your feelings tend to be written all over your face. And honestly, I think it's a good thing that you were honest with him."