Taehyung

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

It was me and my newly wed wife in our room. My father just left, instructing us to rest, but i doubt that's really what he wanted me to do.

"I want an heir, Taehyung". That's the last thing that he said to me before he was leaving and instructed me to close the door from inside.

"Are you okay?" My wife asked me. I can see her sitting on the bed, he face glowing under the room lights. She is the naieve one, i told myself.

"You should change." I said my voice so low and i felt like my heart once again cracked. I've been there, i was there once, the person whom i loved with all my heart was also there with me and he stayed till we were naked.

"You seemed tired. You were not feeling well, I don't think it's a great idea—-"

"Don't you dare to babysit me!" I have no idea what happened to me but in a matter of seconds i was standing near the bed, hovering over her delicate frame, my hand holding her jaw not so softly neither so tightly, her large scared eyes looking into me. "Don not boss me around!"

"I-I was only asking—-I'm sorry." I saw a faint layer of tears in her eyes. She is not the reason of my pain so why am i being like this to her? She don't deserve that.

I left her jaw, I stepped away from the bed. She is not the cause of my pain, I shouldn't be doing this to her either. "I'm sorry."

"Do you want me to change or just get out of my clothes." Her weak voice called. My head snapped at her, even though i shouldn't be feeling any kind of emotion but i did felt my heart clenched when i looked at her looking so scared of me.

"I did-didn't mean to...I'm sorry." I stepped one more step away from him.

"Don't apologise, it's your right, i shouldn't be denying or telling you otherwise. I'll just get out of my clothes and hang the dress in the closet. Then i'll meet you—-"

"Please stop." I said my own voice felt like i might cry any minute now. My own mind's a mess maybe that's why i was unable to see she was equally scared. Oh God, we both are so scared, so burdened, how the hell are we going to make a life out of it.

She stood there, looking at me. I felt like she was waiting for any order given to her. Did she also have a life like me?

"You are so young." My words slipped out of my mouth before i can stop them and they confused him as much as they did to me.

"Do you not like young girls?" She asked and another layer of fear overshadowed his beautiful eyes.

"Why did you agree to this? You are so young, you have got so much to explore. Why bound yourself like this." I asked. Now i think i was able to console her a bit.

"I can still do all that with you. Don't you like me?" She asked. It's not the first time I'm seeing but she was never like this before, she always seemed so confident, like she had ít discovered already, like she knew life already and she had it covered as well. But now that i look at her more closely she's just like me, confidence is only the shell of her.

"That's not what i meant." I said. I can't hurt her for the pain that she didn't inflicted on me.

"Tae, you are the first man that i ever seen, my father was a strict man, i've never had a boyfriend before or any other relationship with anyother male in my life. My father said i'd be getting married to you and i've given myself to you, even before we were married. You have every right on me. I'll do as you'd like. So never think otherwise." Her hands softly cupped my face. Her hands are warm but they are still not warm enough like certain someone.