Taehyung

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Why do we change positions, when it's actually the same hole?" I asked another question and heard Jackson tense.

"Taehyung, kindly stop asking me these kind of questions." Jackson asked. I can hear his irritation from his tone....

"You didn't even answer my last question!" I don't get it, why does everybody find it so hard to answer these kind of questions? I mean, Jimin asked me and i knew the answer of almost every question, except for the one i asked him now.

"Did you hear your questions? Are you really wanting me to answer them for you?" Jackson asked, i always get amazed by his ability to neutralise his emotions and mood so quickly. Just now he was irritated and now, he is calm and his voice is soft...... he has always been soft with me.

"Of course! That's why i asked you these. You know, Jimin asked me these questions and i knew the answer of every single one of them, but look at you, can't even answer even one" I didn't tell him that I couldn't answer the last question....... He doesn't have to know obviously.

"Oh, wow. Jimin and his—- alright what was the answer of the first question?" Jackson asked me. He didn't turn but he can feel him smiling through the question.

This is what i like so much about Jackson, he handles me so well. This whole security thing doesn't feel scary when I'm with Jackson. He doesn't panic and nor do he gets irritated with me..... except for few things.

"Which one? What is in front of a "Woman" and the "Cow" have it at back? This?" I asked. This was the easiest question I've asked him. Still, he didn't get it.

"No, not this. But what's the answer?" Jackson asked as he took the turn.

"Oh, come on Jackson, 'W' is the letter that comes in front of Woman and at the end of the cow. That was the easiest question yet you can't guess it." I rolled my eyes at that. It's not the first time though, there have been many events like this where I can outnumber him in intelligence. He is sharp but dumb at reading or answering.

"Oh! Yeah, of course. Guess, i need to pay attention more." Jackson settled on his seat while scratching between his legs. The times I've seen him scratch them, i thing he got some infection down there..... well i once told him to get checked and he insisted that everything is good.

"Uuh.... And the other? The last one that you asked?" He asked again. I guess he don't know at all. How dumb my boyfriend can be?!

"Oh, 'I'm hard and dry when i go in but when i come out, I'm soft and sticky?' This one?" I asked. There weren't many questions I remember though. Jimin asked me around 10 questions but i only remember 4 of them. And yet Jackson can't answer even one of them.

"Yeah, what's the answer?"

"Bubble-gum." I shrugged. How hard was it.... Duh.

"Of course. Did Jimin tell you the answers?" Jackson asked. I feel highly offended, i mean I'm intelligent enough to get all the answers right, but Jackson doubt my intellect always.

"No! I myself guessed all the questions right." I tried to make my point clear.

"I can see that." Jackson laughed. I heard him laugh.

"Mr. Wang, what's so—-" I stopped. I can see we are nearing our neighbourhood. I don't want to go back home, not now..... not ever. "A-Are we going home already?"

"We have to. Your father is asking for you." Jackson said and i can see him watching me from the rare view. His gaze soft and caressing my face with it's light touch.