Taehyung

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

There they are again. After so long but i see them sitting just few steps away from me. The smirks and their hands itching to grab me is not unnoticed. I can see them getting impatient.

"Alone and disappointment." The voice shouted at me and i raised both my hand and pressed them on my ears to make the noise stop.

"Leave me alone." I begged. I can only beg, this is not the first time that i am begging to just stop coming in front of me. I have several people who scare me but they, they still hold a firm hold on my consciousness.

I want to get under my cover and never leave this room. I want to hid from this world, for.....for forever. Many people die everyday, why can't i? Why is it so hard for me to just leave this world? Why do i have to be guarded every time? Why not get in an accident and just die? Why not get hurt so bad that you are left with just one thing that is death?

My mobile turned on, I received a message. Is it father? Maybe uncle Park? Do they know already? But Jimin said he'll cover it up for me? Did they not believe him.

I heard my door being knocked. The news travelled so fast, Father is here already. I can hear my heart beating in his ears, my breathing so loud, blocking the sound of my surrounding. Please, why do all this have to happen? I should have stopped Jimin from troubling my bodyguard.

Another knock, a bit stronger this time, Dad's angry, he'll not go easy. This news is a direct blow to his reputation, he—-he will skin me alive.

My trembling hand reach to my mobile phone, i should call someone for help. Maybe 112, anyone who can help me. The bodyguard, should i call him? No, I can't, he must have told dad, maybe Dad already talked to him and he knows that's why.

I should just call Jimin, he'll——no, i should call Mr. Wang. He's the only one who can help me and guide me. My trembling fingers reached to his contact number and i tried to click it but another knock— a more desperate one— on the door made me flinch so hard that my phone slipped out of my hand.

"Kim, kindly step out of the room." I hear him call me. Why is he calling me like this? This only help my tears to break free and i suck my breath in to have a hold on my voice to ask him why.

"Wh-Why?" I failed terribly to grip my voice.

"You've been in the room for more than 4 hours now. You need to come out and eat something." I hear him. Is he trying to trick me? He will hand me over to dad just when I'll open the door. Thank to the universe that i locked the door. I'm still a bit safe.

"I-I'm not hungry." I lied. I didn't eat the lunch and I'm starving but saving myself is more important than eating.

"I saw you flush your food. You didn't eat the lunch, come out and have the dinner." He called. His voice changed, it softened but why is he so insistent to get me out of this room.

"Taehyung?" I heard my name, it alerted me, this voice belong to Mr Wang. Where's he? "Tae? Can you hear me?"

"I-I can." My trembling voice stretched out of my vocal cords and i can hear my own desperation.

"Talk to me." I hear Mr Wang say it.

"Where are you. I want to—- please i want to talk to you." My breathing became faster, harder and more difficult to calm.

"Of course you can. Can you hear me loud and clear?" He said and just then my eyes landed to the phone that was in my lap. I called him, when? But I desperately pulled the phone up to my ears.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"I miss you so much." I had so much to say but this is all that came out. The knocking on the door also died down. Maybe he left, did i defeated him?