Jungkook

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

I'm so fucking done. I was hardly containing myself around this Mayor's kid and now i have another minion. And it's making me go nuts.

"Mr, new bodyguard!" Here he is again.

"I have a name." I turned to him. I don't care but yeah it irritates me being called by none other than a useless job designation.

"Oh, I don't give a damn about it." Kim's friend said and i was this close to wrap a hand around his neck and give it a precisely hard squeeze.

"What do you want? Where is Kim?" I said looking around as i just left both of them in the living room and came in to make lunch. I am so fucking tired. Spending almost half of the night standing on the backyard of the house, and then not having to sleep peacefully is taking a toll on me. After a long hectic day, here i am standing face to face with a person who is nothing but a big fat bad news.

"Oh, come on, for now focus on me. I'm here to talk." I swear, this man is going to get hurt pretty bad by my hand.

"What is it? Say it and get out of my face." I don't like him.

"Why did you lie the other day?" He asked and he had his hands resting on the either sides of his hips. Damn he look like a baby duck...

"I don't lie." I do but he doesn't have to know that.

"You just lied again. I saw you, you didn't have a meeting, you just stayed there. Why?" I can figure out what he is referring to.

"Get out." I turned to keep the food from burning. Also, he means nothing. Just if he wasn't Kim's friend I would've dealt with him by now.

"I will, first tell me why did you lied. I saw you just sitting there alone sipping on your tea and eye raping Tae, you ain't got no meeting." He was crossing limit.

"I'd suggest you to back off now. Leave the matter to be." I suggested him. I didn't look at him but just said.

"I need answer. I think you are attracted to—-" he didn't say anything after that, just screamed. An agonising scream. It all happened so fast.

He stepped the line far when he decided to confront me but what made me snap was his hand that tried to circle around my bicep. It triggered something in me, something old that was hidden in the darker corner of my mind. My hand moved on its own. I don't even know what i did until i heard another scream from behind.

Here, that deep voiced scream brought me back to the reality. I looked down, i was holding something in my hand and my hand had a strong squeezing grip over it, my hand was shaking, and so my tightly jammed jaw. I felt anger radiating out of me.

I looked clearly to understand and then i saw, i was holding the two fingers of his left hand. I didn't just held them, I cracked them. The screams are of pain, he screamed in agony as i felt my grip loosing and he fell back. But Taehyung was quick to hold him.

"What the hell did you do!" Taehyung yelled as Jimin was too out of himself to even look up.

"I warned him." I just wanted to let them know.

"He didn't listen so you broke his fingers. In case I won't do as told——"

"You are being warned since day 1. It's good to take example now." I shouldn't have said that. His shocked eyes look over me and my eyes turned to the wall that have paintings.

"What the fuck are you doing? Just fucking call the doctor!" He said and readjusted Jimin's head in his lap. He's nearing to loose consciousness already.