Jungkook

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Tell me about yourself, things that I don't know," I asked Taehyung as we sat beside the cozy campfire, the crackling flames casting playful shadows on his face.

He looked at me, a hint of confusion in his eyes. "Technically, you know nothing about me. Now that I think of it, we never really talked," Taehyung mused, his tone tinged with curiosity. "And we love each other. Damn, what made you fall for me?"

I couldn't help but chuckle at his candid question. "I can ask you the same. What made you fall in love with me?"

Taehyung's gaze softened as he recalled the past. "Ahh, it was right the first day when I saw you. You gave me a funny feeling in my stomach."

I smiled, thinking back to that moment. "You know, Taehyung, I saw you differently from the very beginning. Your character, your personality, it made me look at you in a way I had never looked at anyone before."

He raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued. "In what way?"

I hesitated for a moment before answering, my voice soft. "I fought tooth and nails with myself not to fall for it. My reputation was at stake, you know. I had never let feelings mingle with my duty before."

Taehyung's eyes searched mine, and he reached out to gently touch my cheek. "And yet, you did."

I leaned into his touch, my heart swelling with emotion. "Yes, I did."

"So, can I say that my cowardly personality made you fall for me?" Taehyung questioned with a hint of self-deprecation. "As you've never seen a 23-year-old man cry at every single thing before me, huh?"

I didn't like the way Taehyung was talking so lowly of himself. "Silver, I'd be an idiot if I thought of you like that," I replied, my voice laced with sincerity.

"So, you were idiotically fell for me, ironic," Taehyung mused.

"I  highly suggest you stop talking shit about yourself," I replied firmly, my tone laced with sincerity. I couldn't let him continue down this self-deprecating path. I cupped Taehyung's cheeks, holding his face gently as I looked deep into his eyes. "Stop spitting shit out of your mouth."

"Or what?" Taehyung challenged.

"Or I know many ways to stop you from talking shit," I responded, a suggestive tone in my voice. Taehyung blushed, clearly understanding my implication.

"Like what?" Taehyung asked after a while.

"Like this," I didn't waste any more time, capturing his soft lips with my own. The kiss quickly deepened, and I let my tongue explore the warm cavern of Taehyung's mouth.

When I finally pulled away, Taehyung was left speechless, his cheeks flushed.

"Told ya, I know ways to shut you up," I teased, enjoying the sight of his embarrassment.

"Shut up," Taehyung playfully slapped my arm.

"I asked you the same thing," I laughed when Taehyung turned away in embarrassment. Leaning closer to his ear, I whispered, "Why are you so embarrassed? It's not like it's the first time we've kissed."

"Will you shut up now," Taehyung replied, still avoiding eye contact.

"Alright, I'll shut up," I agreed, hooking my arm around Taehyung's waist and pulling him close.

Taehyung fit perfectly in my embrace, melting against my chest. His head rested on my shoulder as he whispered, "I love you."

"Love you more, Silver," I kissed the crown of his head and tightened my hold around him, savoring the warmth of the moment.