Taehyung

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

I was in aisle number 13, looking at the tents, this part of store has a hell lot of collection of outing tents. I have always imagined myself in an outside, high up to a mountain, where all i see is greenery and a pleasant scenery, nothing else. I want to buy it, one thing, just one thing that i think is an advantage of my father's position is the money, i have alot of it and can spend it the way i like it.

I lounged forward to see how much this blue one costs. I don't really like blue colour but this one had a fine stuff and the appearance give it a rich and healthy look, which is a very bad way of looking at it. People see thousands of aspects before buying anything but i never actually bought anything else than groceries and few things like this, that only with Mr Wang so i will do it the way I'll like it.

Groceries excites me, I won't lie the freedom of choosing things and throwing them in the basket feels so good. I can buy even those thing that I don't like, at least my father didn't put a restrain on it.

"This one is final." I look around to see that one man that i have with me, the one with rich raven hair and his hawks eye always on me. Earlier when we get here i was so angry, this piece of shit is just so full of his self. He don't care about anyone's emotions.

I don't think i can ever understand him, one time he is so angry that he won't hesitate to call even snap my head to prove his point and then he's so soft and caring to me. He scares me now more than the Mayor. Who knows what he'll he do?

My train of thoughts was broken by the chim of the door. I saw a group of guys entering the store. They were well build and all, i didn't pay much mind to them and turned back to take the tent out of the rack. I have to bill it out and then head home. Today's seminar was so tiring, i want to sleep now.

I almost stopped when the door was locked as I clearly heard the click sound. Is it normal for the customers to do this? The store owner was also on the scene in no time. I was surprised to see that the whole crowd stopped walking and doing anything. Was i not catching anything?

Then my eyes darted around and i saw ghe only person that I don't want to see right now. My breath hitched when i saw he had his gun drawn out and he was ready to unlock it. I tried to tell him not to do, it's very likely that he didn't like these guys locking the door and now he'll prove them that how unethical is it in a worst unethical way.

"Don't, put it away." I waved my hand to him to tell him and i can see he was also telling me something. I was so into my thing that I didn't understand what he is saying.

"Hey, you!" And i saw the guy who just entered walking up to me. Maybe if i can draw them away from my bodyguard they might can save their lives.

"Yes?" I wanted to be polite but my lack of confidence did everything wrong. I was so out of it.

"You got something to say?" And then I understood why Mr J had his gun out. This man who just came up to me also had his gun in hand it was shining under the lighted environment of the store. My breath came out rough, it didn't felt like breathing was easy.

"N-No." I tried to shook my head but his hand find my neck real quick. He was holding it and the grip was so tight.

"But i think otherwise?" He tilted his head and i can see the like of tattoos walking up to his neck, it's a black dragon with red eyes, staring at me.

"I was not—-let go please." I tried to hold his hand but he smashed his gun over my knuckles making me hiss in pain. The cold gun just hit the cold hands of mine really hard.

"Does it hurt?" He asked me. I wanted to tell him it hurts like hell but i kept my words to myself as the words were the thing that got me to be beaten. I nodded vigorously.