Jungkook

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The night was an agonizing marathon of thoughts, haunted by the images of Taehyung with someone else, someone deemed more suitable. The fear of losing him was eclipsed by the unbearable agony of imagining him in another's arms. Sleep was a distant stranger, leaving me to wrestle with my own torment. The night was relentless, haunted by the specter of Taehyung with someone else, someone better, someone Taehyung suits well. I has spent this night in agony, the fear was also there but the agony was unmatchable.

"Apologies in advance but i had to do it!" Justin came in. I abruptly moved my head to see Junstin entering the room, His laptop, balanced in his hand, bore an air of urgency, and his eyes betrayed an unfamiliar emotion.

"I have not met more disgusting person than you! How could you do it!" The sudden intrusion of Justin into my room jarred me from my tortured reverie. My anger, fueled by the events of Mayor Kim's visit, found an outlet in accusing Justin of betrayal. I lost control.

"You should see this first. It's really important." Justin insisted, attempting to explain himself.

"Fucking shut up, traitor! How could you steep so low!" I erupted, unable to fathom the depths of his deception.

"Alright, i did it all for you. I couldn't see you like this. It hurts my heart to see—-" before he could complete a punch landed on his left cheek, he stumbled and the laptop also collapsed, breaking down into pieces. The screen of the laptop pooped off the holder.

"What the—— what the fuck is wrong with you! I told you i did it for you!" Justin punched me back. It did little damage to me physically but damn it, it made hell of impact on my cognition.

I didn't wait, and went to grab Justin's collar directly, pulling him close. "You rat! Mayor told me all of it!"

"What?" Justin seemed totally clueless. "Where did that Mayor came from? I'm talking about your lover boy."

"Stop toying with me! I'm really angry, i can kill you even!" I roared in agony and fury mixed.

"I knew it! Damn it. I knew there was a glitch in the CCTV, that fucker!" Justin cursed few times. He was angry now. "He knew it, he knew already i was working on his son, that damn fucker did it on purpose!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I was unable to understand him, what the hell was he blabbering so i pushed him with one hand.

"This man, the mayor isn't the one he look! I was working on Taehyung. I always had a doubt about him so i looked into his life." The way justin stopped, it did something to my heart. Taehyung?

"W-What are you— t-talking about?" I felt my throat was burning. Justin is the king of cyber world, he has access to all kind of information and if he-he says looking into Taehyung that means—-

"I was here to tell you that!" Justin glared at me, then wiped his mouth. "I didn't know that Mayor will be so fuck! How can i miss that! That fucker—-"

"He said you let him here for 30 minutes—-"

"You know me better than this! I don't let people wander around my territory. Specially not the fuckers like him!" Justin glared at me once again.

"What did you find out about Ta-Taehyung?" I asked, i had to.

"You just sent everything crashing down on the ground, fucker!" Justin shouted. "I had Taehyung's whole life clipped on the screen."

"What did you find out, just tell me already!" I was irritated and desperate, hence i kicked the keypad pallet.

"I found out that the mayor is a fucking bastard. And Taehyung, you scared little lover boy is no one." Justin's word were making me even more angry.