7~Visit to Mondstadt

It was heavily raining. As the drops descended the sky, they broke the feeble stems of the wildflowers lying around without cover from a tree. 

The ripples that covered the surface of the lake were almost piercing and stabbing it, closely disturbing the fish underneath. 

A tall, red figure of a woman stood across the gate of Mondstadt, complexing whether she should take another step. Despite her clothes looking wet, not a single drop touched the bare skin, as it evaporated similar to dew in the morning.

"Miss," called the guard that was on patrol. His figure was slim, as his hair was that of a wet cat. "What are you doing here? Seek cover!" 

He ran closer to her, trying to find shelter for her. He held his spear in his right arm as his armor continued to make a clicking sound.

"You won't check my identity?" Siph spared him a look as he tried to bring her inside the city.

"No need," he cheerfully smiled, "I won't tell anyone." 

Siph managed a small grin on her face as she took the first step through the gate. She somehow, for some reason didn't doubt his words.

It is Mondstadt. The City of Freedom.

She pondered onto how she should meet Venti. Was he in Angel's share? 

The city reckoned to have a very familiar feeling. It was the first city a player entered, every corner felt like home. The Adventurer's guild, the church, everything seemed so warm, like home.

The roofs of the buildings were those of a familiar shade of orange that amplified the power of the rising sun, as the tiles were marvelously deflecting the rays, blinding the person who watched the ginger theater. The layered stones where you can see a labor behind every single tile, and those long and endless stairs that led to the majestic Cathedral with stained glass.  The familiar Windmill that had 6 prolonged, white blades where the player clicks a 'missing person' poster every single time during climbing. And the stone statue where every player climbs to sit on the edge of the hands, almost as a gift to heavens. The busy streets that were buzzing during festivals and the creamy walls where the Philanemo Mushrooms grew on. The so familiar fountain where Aether and Lumine sat at night and day yet never got to see each other; the fountain where at least once you accidentally step into the water. The Headquarters of Knights of Favonius where Traveler first meets Jean, and the library where every player went to collect every sparkling book in. That one waypoint on top of a watching tower that everyone struggled to claim with little stamina, and the chest at the top of Cathedral that was so pleasant to obtain with majestic view that scattered across the whole lands of Mondstadt. 

Good Hunter, Cat's Tail, Marjorie's Shop, Angel's Share...So many places.

"Miss, the closest place is the Angel's Share, yet they are most likely closed right now, you can wait at the Headquarters. Lisa might still be in there," he spoke, leading the way, as the rain harshly clamored against the armor. 

"Yes, I don't wish to trouble you any longer," said Siph as she took a step inside the building. 

It was grand from the inside with so many doors that you don't know where they lead to. 

"Check the library," the guard said. "She might be in there. If she isn't, head upstairs and take a turn to the right, third door on the left would be a guest room. I'm sure Acting Grand Master would not mind."

She slightly nodded in response and looked in the direction of the library, vividly remembering the door.

The light is on. Is Lisa here?